Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

'Funky' Diaper Wipes Usage +

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:03 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hi Everyone:

Just wondered whether anyone uses their diaper wipes for anything interesting other than diapers and instead of a Wet One. I was walking down the diaper aisle the other day and I started wondering if they could also put them in the make-up so that we ladies could also find them there if we are in a rush.. would save time, wouldn't it?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomandWife6
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I use diapers wipes as wet ones on the go to wash up dirty/sticky faces, great make up remover, I use them to wipe down the carts at walmart before I use them (my walmart never has the handiwipes thingy filled)

momma2b2008
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:07 AM
I use diaper wipes for EVERYTHING! They come in handy in so many situations.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I use wipes for a lot of different things.  Excellent for wiping up spills, cleaning sticky hands, removing make-up..  there's so much that you can use them for.

I honestly don't know what I did WITHOUT them LOL.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I don't have any kidos still in diapers. However I still buy wipes. I use them to wipe of sticky hand and faces, get make up off and to clean my car. They make the dash shine!
Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I love using them to clean my wooden dinner table... They work perfectly! Cleaning up little spills between mopping days... Quick cleaning of car plastic parts... Wipe down my glass end table... The list goes on lol.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course! Multiple uses! I don't have any babies any more! I let a couple dry out&use them for dusting!!
diamondgirl18
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Ladies -- thanks for the 'funky' diaper wipes posts. I had thought about them as make-up remover wipes and then wondered if they could also be used post-work out to clean one's face. I guess that feels like the same kind of thing though... Like the dashboard clean wipe idea! And I need one as mine is really dusty!

So today, I was back in the diaper aisle again and I saw FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE that next to the diapers, they had the feminine hygiene stuff including Always wipes (on the go) and then some Summer Eve cleansing cloths! I didn't realize that Always had started to make that stuff...

I couldn't help but have a good snoop. Has anyone else ever noticed those? Do you think we could use diaper wipes for that kind of stuff also? I never thought about it before...

Sorry.. I am really anxious about BIG stuff now so I think I'm distracting myself with this!!

LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I use them for EVERYTHING lol

lazycervix
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I use cloth wipes so I don't use them for anything but butts. I use washcloths for everything else from moping the floor to cleaning dirty faces.

purplejbird
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I have used both. I think the "lady whipes" are more flushable than the baby whipes. Also I'd be concerned about the alcohol content in the baby whipes to use on the face.

Just my thoughts :)

Quoting diamondgirl18:

Ladies -- thanks for the 'funky' diaper wipes posts. I had thought about them as make-up remover wipes and then wondered if they could also be used post-work out to clean one's face. I guess that feels like the same kind of thing though... Like the dashboard clean wipe idea! And I need one as mine is really dusty!

So today, I was back in the diaper aisle again and I saw FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE that next to the diapers, they had the feminine hygiene stuff including Always wipes (on the go) and then some Summer Eve cleansing cloths! I didn't realize that Always had started to make that stuff...

I couldn't help but have a good snoop. Has anyone else ever noticed those? Do you think we could use diaper wipes for that kind of stuff also? I never thought about it before...

Sorry.. I am really anxious about BIG stuff now so I think I'm distracting myself with this!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)