Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Hubby/SO have a lock on his phone??

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM
  • 131 Replies

Just curious cuz my SO does and I don't know his code..it makes me wonder what he's hiding from me.. I just have a bad feling but maybe it's because the trust was broken for awhile due to him talking to other women on Facebook. He as changed a lot and doesn't go out like he used to but I am still worried..we are about to have are first child together in 8 weeks and it has changed things but still didn't stop hm from talking to other women on Facebook. I just feel like something's not right..does ur SO have a code so you can't get into his phone??

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
schatzi869
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this
No, but I do. Because he's nosey as shit and while I am not having an affair or anything I also don't like him going through it, I don't go through his shit. To me, it's a respect thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ninjabubble
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM
He has one. And won't tell me. It really makes me think he is hiding something. I don't have a lock on my phone and if he ever accuses me of hiding something, I will gladly hand over my phone. I've got nothin to hide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boothang85
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My man used to go threw my phone all the time but I would never go through his and that Made methinks since he's so curious about my phone, what is he hiding on his

Hottmomma607
Happy Tuesday!!
Today at 12:17 PM
by Trica on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup! He does&so do I along with my tablet! We have access to our bank accounts&e-mails! Locks are for others not us! We have access to each others phones!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Boothang85
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:52 PM

But that means you kno ur mans code!!!

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM
My husband does not lock his phone. Unless they have some type of security clearance through a work phone or something there doesn't need to be a lock on shit. Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM
No he doesn't and neither do I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM

He has on other phones and I knew the code but our current phones don't. Maybe ere is an app for that. Lol

HIJKLM
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM
No... When he did I had the pass code
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klamomma2
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM
No he doesn't. I go through his phone all the time looking at pictures that he takes of the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN