Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does Hubby/SO have a lock on his phone??

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM
  • 131 Replies

Just curious cuz my SO does and I don't know his code..it makes me wonder what he's hiding from me.. I just have a bad feling but maybe it's because the trust was broken for awhile due to him talking to other women on Facebook. He as changed a lot and doesn't go out like he used to but I am still worried..we are about to have are first child together in 8 weeks and it has changed things but still didn't stop hm from talking to other women on Facebook. I just feel like something's not right..does ur SO have a code so you can't get into his phone??

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
schatzi869
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this
No, but I do. Because he's nosey as shit and while I am not having an affair or anything I also don't like him going through it, I don't go through his shit. To me, it's a respect thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ninjabubble
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM
He has one. And won't tell me. It really makes me think he is hiding something. I don't have a lock on my phone and if he ever accuses me of hiding something, I will gladly hand over my phone. I've got nothin to hide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boothang85
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My man used to go threw my phone all the time but I would never go through his and that Made methinks since he's so curious about my phone, what is he hiding on his

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup! He does&so do I along with my tablet! We have access to our bank accounts&e-mails! Locks are for others not us! We have access to each others phones!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Boothang85
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:52 PM

But that means you kno ur mans code!!!

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM
My husband does not lock his phone. Unless they have some type of security clearance through a work phone or something there doesn't need to be a lock on shit. Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM
No he doesn't and neither do I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM

He has on other phones and I knew the code but our current phones don't. Maybe ere is an app for that. Lol

HIJKLM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM
No... When he did I had the pass code
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klamomma2
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM
No he doesn't. I go through his phone all the time looking at pictures that he takes of the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN