Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who's in better shape...

Posted by   + Show Post
You or DH/SO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Replies (21-30):
Lorena
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I live in a small town and the only gym we have is curves. They are set up for older women and women who want to loose weight. I want to strength train and tone.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Check your local gym and see if they offer group fitness classes. They are very motivating and fun!

Quoting Lorena:

I would say we are about equll. I would love to get in better shape but I have no one to work out with. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM

well obviously he is stronger...but I think we are at about the same fitness level for our age/sex

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I am! He works out but I work out harder! ;-)

Megan11587
by Megan on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM
I am
clz0213
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Well that depends. When I'm not pregnant I'm technically more physically fit and capable of activity. But he's in better "shape" then i am. I had a few extra pounds whereas he is lean and muscled.
thecoffeefairy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scarletlolita76
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Me, even at 23 1/2 weeks pregnant lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Wow, well he excersizes more than I do, he works on his feet for most of the day, im a stay at home mom, I do take the kids for walks and we excersize. We are both skinny. Hes about 130-140 and im 105, so we are both in shape, but as far as physical strength goes he would be more in shape.
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Neither of us is in good shape, but I think I might be a little better just because I don't smoke and he does.

TattooedMomto4
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Him for sure. He's at his ideal weight while I am a little over mine (we have, however, both lost almost the same amount of weight....I was at 230 in 3/11 and he was at 230 in 12/11 and I am at 167 and he is at 160) and he does a few hundred sit ups and push-ups every morning while I do not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)