Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's in better shape...

Posted by   + Show Post
You or DH/SO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Replies (41-50):
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Equal :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Oh.. You could try insanity or P90X that will whip you butt into shape! I don't know if you have an iPhone but there are a lot of free apps on there that have great work out routines that you could do at home and it times everything for you and shows you how to do the moves. You can look on YouTube as well they have great videos too!! Online has a lot as well :)

Quoting Lorena:

I live in a small town and the only gym we have is curves. They are set up for older women and women who want to loose weight. I want to strength train and tone.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Check your local gym and see if they offer group fitness classes. They are very motivating and fun!

Quoting Lorena:

I would say we are about equll. I would love to get in better shape but I have no one to work out with. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Lol.. I bet you do :)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I am! He works out but I work out harder! ;-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Wow! That is small!! I haven't Seen 105 since 8th grade lol.

Quoting sydjademom24:

Wow, well he excersizes more than I do, he works on his feet for most of the day, im a stay at home mom, I do take the kids for walks and we excersize. We are both skinny. Hes about 130-140 and im 105, so we are both in shape, but as far as physical strength goes he would be more in shape.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM
I plan on it.I hate to admit it but I was almost 200, well 5 away. The day I signed up for the gym I was 165.I'm finally working aaon me.and my husband obviously loves the way I am more now, our bedroom time is more fun and more frequent.and he's mentioned it many times

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Good for you girl!!! Keep up the good work :)

Quoting amanda81919:

We were equal. But I'm hell bent on getting my fat knocked off. I just started a gym. I said I'm going to lose 20lbs before I join a gym, if I can do it by myself I know ill be able to do it there. I lost 30lbs.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM

We are both equally out of shape.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Eek idk. We've both been slacking on working out, equally lol
aprilbutterfl92
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Well ! we are both USUALLY in shape BUT ! i just had his baby 3 weeks ago so he is definetly in a WHOLE LOT better shape than iam right now !!! i still have 20lbs to lose !! but my baby girl was worth it (:

Heres my husband ...

he works out at the gym 6x a week , this pic is about 2-3mo old hes in even better shape rightnow since he has a body comp here in las vegas on March so hes training .....

AND heres us last weekend (:
i was 2 weeks PP <3

I workout @ the gym 3x a week and 2x a week i run and go to my yoga class ( or did at least ) i just started my yoga classes ....

Nunyabusiness
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Dh

lizmartinez
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM
We both could be in better shape.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)