Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who's in better shape...

Posted by   + Show Post
You or DH/SO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Replies (51-60):
theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM

DH, he does that Insanity stuff four times a week and I do palates, when I feel like it.

rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM

DH has a lot more muscle mass than I do, but he's still incredibly overweight. I'm pretty overweight myself, but don't really look it.

PROGENITOR
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

His strength is greater, but currently my cardio endurance is better than his. He is within his healthy weight range. I am considered overweight by 20 lbs. I work out 6-8 hrs a week. He gets in about 2 -3 hrs a week. He eats less crap than I do. I have much greater flexiblity than he does. I'd say we are about even after all is said and done.

Jess0915
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM

DH :(

brittanyjenean
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Weight wise - Hubby
Cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. - me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mojitomommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Hubby , but I am working on getting into Bette shape .
Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM
My sil has Tap Out thinking about barrowing it.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Oh.. You could try insanity or P90X that will whip you butt into shape! I don't know if you have an iPhone but there are a lot of free apps on there that have great work out routines that you could do at home and it times everything for you and shows you how to do the moves. You can look on YouTube as well they have great videos too!! Online has a lot as well :)

Quoting Lorena:

I live in a small town and the only gym we have is curves. They are set up for older women and women who want to loose weight. I want to strength train and tone.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Check your local gym and see if they offer group fitness classes. They are very motivating and fun!

Quoting Lorena:

I would say we are about equll. I would love to get in better shape but I have no one to work out with. :(
juniebug11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

DH most deff. - well I'm pregnant right now, but since he plays ball- he practices 7 days a week, you could wash clothes on them abs! 

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM
To me... he is...

ashleigh24
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM
My hubby that is for sure. It is fine with me though. I am getting back on track starting monday though with my working out!! No excuses.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)