Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Before you kiss a girl...

Posted by   + Show Post

So I sent my DH this pic hoping it would spark some stuff up for us, He's been working really late so he's been tired & I'm 26 weeks preggo w/ #3 & have a 17 mo old so I've been tired too.

Its sweet & I love to be kissed. Well my hubby comes home & kisses me, only it felt really weird. I asked him 'what are you doing'? He told me he was 'following the rules'. I asked 'What rules'? He goes 'You know the text you sent me, it said to bite my lip, so I did' OMFG!!! I looked at him like he grew another head & told him " you dummy ur suppose to do that BEFORE u kiss me, not while kissing me!!!" Then he looks into my eyes & literally bites down on his lower lip, like ALL of his top teeth showing & goes like this & starts to laugh! MEN sometimes theres no living w/them!!!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Replies (21-24):
hkcason
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Before you kiss a girl -

grab her waist

pull her close to your body

look into her eyes

look at her lips while biting yours

look back at her eyes again

frab her face gently

then slowly lean in & kiss her

Quoting Pink_Love:

I can't read it cuz I'm mobile... What's it say?

hkcason
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM

So he did the whole lip biting thing again last night & I laughed. He said oh yeah, well you do it(which made me think he was trying but had no idea how to 'sexy nibble' so I showed him, from the top of the list to the bottom. He told me yeah, it was way better when u did it!! hahaha:)

AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I laughed out loud!  So funny, that's something my husband would do. 

Esnart
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:20 AM
LOL!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)