Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you #3

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM
  • 53 Replies
Are you happy with your life(answer honestly) and is there something that can be better?
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

No.  I need to make more money doing something that's more important to me.  I want to make sure my family is more secure against future calamities.

beeky
by Alexandra on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I'm happy now and when I have an empty nest, I'll be ecstatic.

Lol just kidding.  Really, I am!

kiddo0820
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:26 PM
In some areas of my life yes, in others no. My husband makes me happy and I love our families, but I wish we had more money and also I want a baby, we have been ttc for 5 years, I want our own family more than anything!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I'm working on it. But for the most part, yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydjademom24
by Rachel J on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Yes. We had rough years, but our marriage is better than ever right now. Our kids are happy and healthy. We have a wonderful house. Our finances could always be better, but we have everything we need. I am very happy with my life right now. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrismom0306
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM
No. I have several medical problems and we are having financial problems. Also having problems with my SD's mother
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Very happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angel_Red7
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Yes. I have days where I get depressed but everything is a choice. Some days I feel like I should get a job to help out more but that is where a lot of people go wrong, thinking about the "wants" instead of justing being in the moment. I have a toddler and a 3 month old while completing college. I am thankful I get to stay at home or even that i get to complete schooling online, But some days are rough. I am blessed and thinking about that is what makes me happy. I have two healthy kids and a wonderful husband. I have food and shelter and even heat as winter is approaching. I have bad days at times but overall I am really happy. 

bookworm14
by Mandy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Overall, yes I am very happy. I have issues with my boyfriend's oldest. He's 11 and hates taking any sort of direction from women and we constantly butt heads. I am trying to pick my battles, trying to be a touch more lenient with things. But its still a struggle. If I could eliminate much of these conflicts, things would be hunky dory :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liquidvelvet
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)