Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Are you happy with your life(answer honestly) and is there something that can be better?
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
amanda81919
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Yes and no. Yes, but I just thought I would have done more career wise.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I'm happy but I would love a job from home.

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM

In general, as of this very moment I am. That could change in 5 minutes. There are always things that could be better, but I do feel thankful most days for the life that I have.

GatorsWife4Life
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM
I can honestly say Yes, I an happy with life. I would only change one thing and that's my sickness.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Matriarch87
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Im quite happy with my life situation.  There is always room for improvement though...I mean, sure would be nice to have enough money that a "budget" was not necessary.  Thats about my only complaint. 

momma4AJ
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM

yes, but things can ALWAYS be better

TattooedMomto4
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Right now, no. We have a 22yo son who causes constant stress around here and if he weren't transferring to an out of state college for the next semester he'd be out of here now. We are also financially over burdened right now though that will be changing in the next few weeks. It's just too much stress and I feel like I am going to have a breakdown if things don't give soon.

Creid74
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I am completely happy. I married my best friend and have an amazing son could not ask for better.

XOXOArmyWife
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Very happy. I feel happy each day and I still have goals but I love my job since I work at home and I am happy with my family and my husbands side of the family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gmgej
by Michele on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM

There is a lot that can be better, but overall, in all honesty I have a good life, just more stressful then I like. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN