Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ready to lose all the baby weight. help?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

i have no idea where to start i know i wanna drop at least 30 lbs im ready to get back to my high school weight. im starting by attempting to change my diet but i really have no idea how to go about doing this and cant break the bank doing it. hubby says im perfect the way i am and is as supportive as he can be. can anyone help? 

*Mommy to Haliey Mae, Hannah Nicole, Owen Christopher, Amarie Faith, Kayden James and Bentley Jace. Wife to Christopher. <3*

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amanda81919
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Don't use large plates. Medium only. And drink lots of water, and drink half a cup before you eat.even if you exercise only for 5 min. It counts
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I agree with PP +Switch to whole grains if you have not already, choose leaner meats if you eat meat, do low fat or fat free dairy, don't skip meals, make sure most of your plate is produce. Visit myplate.gov, its really helpful.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Look on bodybuilding.com. They have work out routines you can print, diet plans, supplements you should take. It's really a great sight if you want to loose weight, gain muscle. Check it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

smaller portions, no soda, lots of water and exercise is what I hear works. lol

PROGENITOR
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Yep, smaller portions, substitute for leaner and better items  like ground turkey instead of ground beef--but make sure it is 7% fat or there is little point, whole grains, less "white" foods, more veggies (go frozen if you can't do fresh), don't deprive yourself either. Start with some strength training then add cardio. Strength is super important with weightloss and most forget this. Take 10 min a night to do some yoga.  If you can spare 10 min in the morning, do that, too.

PROGENITOR
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Second that on the NO SODA. It is sort of poison. And check  if you are on any medications that can affect your metabolism. Some of that crap out there makes people gain weight and it is near impossible to get it off while on the medication.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)