Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Where were you & what were you doing when he said "I love you"?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

Earlier,My SO and I were sitting in my car.. and we were just admiring each other and kissing each other lol... We were also talking in between to the point where he said he would do anything for me.. and I said "Anything.. hmmmmmmmm:"

And I smiled... and He asked ," what, what were you going to say?" In my MIND I was thinking -I wish you would fall in love with me one day- BUT I did NOT say it out loud.. and he kept pressing me about it all cute and all....... "Tell me Tell me" he asked and asked with a big sexy smile..... "SAY IT SAY IT" he said...

So I started kissing his neck and cheek and I said, " What you want me to tell you again that I love you?" as a pressed my lips on his cheek... Then I pulled slightly back to kiss him on his mouth and he said, " I love you too".... and then he started kissing me passionally..

OMG ! He has never said it.. and I swear he always does things unexpectantly.. And HE LOVES to do things like that. He loves to wait for the special moment... Boy let me tell you... it was ;) When he was walking to his car.. he turned around and told me.. " You and Angie(DD) are here"-pointing to his heart- " And mine"

Where were you & what were you doing when he said "I love you"? How did you feel? What did you do?

<3 my Daughter! <3 being a MOM!                                                      

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xoxRachelxox
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest son (from a previous relationship) has ADHD and hated bedtime. He was flipping out and just being a royal pain in my ass. I was in tears and so upset that he was acting like that. We were laying down (pretending to sleep) and that's when he told me he loved me.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Awww that is SO sweet!! :)

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

My oldest son (from a previous relationship) has ADHD and hated bedtime. He was flipping out and just being a royal pain in my ass. I was in tears and so upset that he was acting like that. We were laying down (pretending to sleep) and that's when he told me he loved me.

DarkSoloKnight8
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
We was having sex and when he kissed me I wispered it then he returned it back to me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
That's super sweet 😍
I can't remember =\ I think it was one night were talking on the phone and he said it when we were hanging up.
metzeli
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

We were on the phone. He was at work In WI and I was at home in IL it was the first time he said it. Made me cried cause I missed him. We were lucky to see eachother every other weekend. I kinda wish we went back to that.

mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
We were in the basement apt he shared with his sister. I was 3 months prego with ds. We had just got done having sex and he was drawing on my back with his fingers. I wrote i love you on my back and than asked i got it. I wasnt entirely sure at first but he did it again and i just snuggled closer and told him i love him too. He hasnt gone a day w/o saying i love you since :) 7 1/2 years together and holding strong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We were driving in his car watching the sunset

MomToovey
by Marianne on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Aww!!!

It was only about 3 weeks into the relationship, but I had chosen to love him even before our first date, so it was more about waiting as long as I could before I burst. We had just gotten home from a night out with friends, and we were kissing. He could tell something was up, and like your story, he kept pressing me to tell him. I tried to steer away, saying it was too early, too controversial, etc. but he wouldn't let it go. So finally I just told him, I looked him right in the eyes and said, "I love you" and thankfully, he said it right back!

Vipergirl22
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Lol, I said it first and it was on our first date..I told him he didn't have to say it back but he did. About a year ago I asked him why he said it too and he said because he felt it too. My dh is the best thing that ever happened to me...I was 17 then btw.

Pink_Love
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Standing by my locker in high school, he gave me a locket that said "I love you" on the front and had my name engraved on the back. I looked at it, looked at him and smiled, and he goes "Lyv, I really do, I love you so much!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)