Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Where were you & what were you doing when he said "I love you"?

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier,My SO and I were sitting in my car.. and we were just admiring each other and kissing each other lol... We were also talking in between to the point where he said he would do anything for me.. and I said "Anything.. hmmmmmmmm:"

And I smiled... and He asked ," what, what were you going to say?" In my MIND I was thinking -I wish you would fall in love with me one day- BUT I did NOT say it out loud.. and he kept pressing me about it all cute and all....... "Tell me Tell me" he asked and asked with a big sexy smile..... "SAY IT SAY IT" he said...

So I started kissing his neck and cheek and I said, " What you want me to tell you again that I love you?" as a pressed my lips on his cheek... Then I pulled slightly back to kiss him on his mouth and he said, " I love you too".... and then he started kissing me passionally..

OMG ! He has never said it.. and I swear he always does things unexpectantly.. And HE LOVES to do things like that. He loves to wait for the special moment... Boy let me tell you... it was ;) When he was walking to his car.. he turned around and told me.. " You and Angie(DD) are here"-pointing to his heart- " And mine"

Where were you & what were you doing when he said "I love you"? How did you feel? What did you do?

<3 my Daughter! <3 being a MOM!                                                      

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Replies (21-25):
KRYSTALK1013
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM
He left it on my voicemail because he was too shy to tell me, so I was in the kitchen listening to my voicemails. Lol
hudson.maggie
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I was 17? and he was 18.. He was dropping me off at home. It was POURING rain. When I got out of the car this was our conversation lol:

Him- "Hey"

Me-"What?"

Him- "I love you"

Me- "Uhmm..Ok.. bye" lol

BTW- we are 24 and 25 now =)

eesmommy
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Sitting in a long stay motel room and he thought I didn't want to be with him and he said"I love you and don't want to lose you" and I replied I love you too and the only way you are going to lose me is to walk away from me. Why do you think I moved here for you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyLove23
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM

That is so super sweet..Me and my DH were on the phone and in two different states at the time..

purplejbird
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM

we were in the shower.

we have out best talks in the shower. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)