Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you share a birthday with anyone in your family?

Posted by   + Show Post
DS and I do!! I had him on my 23rd birthday, February 21st :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
Suitter2010
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I was born on my grandmothers birthday (dads mom) and my son was born on his grandmothers birthday (his dads mom)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM
No but 4 out of 7 kids birthdays are in March! My ds2 shares his with my step dad.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Yes I share a birthday with one of my cousins.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
angelnina8715
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM

my dads side of the family always did a directory of the whole families birthdays, anniversarys ect anywho from my grandparents n im going to be 25 soon i was the only one that had the month december birthday for 15years n then my cousin had her son a few days after my bday and then when i got married my husbands n step son r in december, n last my brothers wife bday is in december too lol needless to say i was bumbed but love my family

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM
No, but my Gramps died on my 9th bday so bdays havent ever really been a big deal for me. My ddf and her dad share a bday thoough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM

No, but both of my kid's birthdays are in April. DD on the 8th and ds on the 16th.  My brother and sister are both June babies. Almost every month of the year accept July and October  someone in our family is celebrating a birthday.

jasyoung2012
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM

My cousin and I were born May 11, he was born 2 years after me. My older brother and great aunt were both born on February 23.

TheJs
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM
nope. i don't know anyone with my birthday
JRLaugh
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM

No but our bdays are all there together. My husbands bday is Dec 25 our dd bday is Dec 30..My bday is Jan 28 our ds bday is Jan 31 My mom bday is June 27 and our youngest ds bday is June 28 :)

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM

No, no one in my family including extended family have their birthday on Christmas Day except me. My grandpa always use to make a big deal out of it to my other cousins who would get jealous bc he talked like I was the next best thing to baby jesus or something HAHAHAHA

The closest birthday to mine is my oldest daughter Brittany on Dec 11th.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)