Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Your Tolerance For Others?

group hugToday November 16th is International Day of Tolerance.

Are there certain kinds or groups of people you find yourself struggling to be tolerant with? Why?

Are there those you have felt intolerant of in your past, but have grown to be tolerant of now?

What about yourself do you hope or wish others to be tolerant of?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Replies (11-15):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Quoting IQuitCounting:

I'm intolerant of those that are not tolerant of others ;)  Seriously though, I mean that I can't stand people that are racist, sexist, judgmental of sexual preference, lifestyle, religion, etc.  Specifically if they're uneducated and vocal/proactive about it.  Other than that, I'm all about the love.

That's how I am.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I use to be intolerant of people who committ crimes especially serious or violent crimes and although those kinds of things still naturally deeply disturb me and often make me literally cry if I see them on the news, I try not to be judgmental of them anymore bc I realized I have no idea WHY they are like that (not that it ever makes it ok) but still I realized they could have serious mental illnesses or have had horrible upbringings or who knows what... like I said it doesnt excuse it but it makes me feel less judgemental and often instead of feeling furious and hateful over a lot of it like I use to, now I feel just deeply profoundly saddened.

MaryanneMac
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I have a very low tolerance for stupid people, other then that I have no problems with any group of people.  By stupid people I do not mean people that are mentally challenged.  I mean people who choose to be stupid on a daily bases.

Lorena
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I am fairly tolerant of most people. However I am not very tolerant of bad drivers or bad shoppers during the Christmas season.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I Cant tolerant any people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)