Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

The Blame Game.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

I love my hubby of 18 years but I am getting so tired of him getting mad at me for him having to do certain things.

Like today, Our oldest ds has to go to a walk in clinic for his knee. A little back story when he was 14 he sliced his knee open pretty bad and got 17 stitches across and now that he os 18 he still has problems with it and this year so far has been the worst so his dr suggested we bring him to a sports clinic to see if they could help him. My son doesn't drive. He is still in high school, this is his last year so he is still living at home. He has a job and pretty much pays us rent. So my hubby waited until the last minute to take him in. Our son has been home since 1:30 and my hubby decideds to finally bring him there at 3:30 knowing he will need to stop and get ds check for gas he then gets mad at me because I don't have any cash for gas because I had spent my money on household things this morning.

I am tired of it. He does this to me all the time. I just don't understand why he doesn't plan his time better. I just needed to vent.

I am happy this is our biggest issue after all these years but at the same time. I just don't want to feel guilty over everything he does wrong.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:07 PM
My husband is the same way. We have been married almost 11 years. He has absolutely NO concept of time. We hace gotten into more arguments than i care to count over this. He never thinks how long things may take, never takes into account, like you said, stopping for gas, traffic, even kids needing to eat!

Drives me insane. I feel ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Stop feeling guilty. It's not your fault he waits until the last minute. I would be telling him that as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN