Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are you getting your man for X-Mas?

Posted by   + Show Post
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
SuperMom2433
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Its tattoo'd girls with peircings. He has been wanting to get a subscription for a while now.

Quoting ....ClvrScn.:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Im going to get hubby a year subscription to Suicide Girls. :)

What is suicide girls?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Lol.

Quoting .Nobody.:

I won't beat him ON Xmas.

He's welcome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Nobody.
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Lol but seriously I'm not sure what I'm getting him. He has his eye on some fancy shmancy tools so I might get him that.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Lol.

Quoting .Nobody.:

I won't beat him ON Xmas.

He's welcome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I don't know. we have a ton of records and no player so i asked if he would like one and he said no. He gets lost all the damn time so i asked if he wanted a gps and he said no i'll use my phone. the same response for everything i suggest. I told him this morning if he keeps being so difficult he might not get anything and he said he didn't care if it was just him he wouldn't even celebrate Christmas.

AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Good luck!!

Quoting ....ClvrScn.:

Dog tags with the kids names and photos on them, black ops 2, a parabelle hoodie and hopefully a positive pregnancy test - got my period today - still trying to conceive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM
I have NO clue =\ I got him a $300 dollar gift card for a Tattoo fir xmas last year and he still hasn't used it!!! I've been on him about using it soon. I need to just make him an appotment and drop him off there Lol. I have no idea what to get him this year =\ he's hard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM
My hubby is hard too! That's why when he mentioned the subscription to SG I knew that's what I was going to get him.

Def make an appt...lol. Can't believe he hasn't gone yet. I would have used that right away...lol.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I have NO clue =\ I got him a $300 dollar gift card for a Tattoo fir xmas last year and he still hasn't used it!!! I've been on him about using it soon. I need to just make him an appotment and drop him off there Lol. I have no idea what to get him this year =\ he's hard!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Michaela801
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I really want to get fabric to make him a tie blanket with his favorite football teams colors, and then maybe another one with his old high school jersey colors. i think hed love it :)

Lindsey1112
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Got him a blue ray player and surround sound, some movies, and some stocking stuffers :) still want to get him more but I prob won't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:45 PM
I know! He works SOooo much and when he does have a day off we always have so much to do that he never gets to it. I do need to just make the appointment for him and bring him.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

My hubby is hard too! That's why when he mentioned the subscription to SG I knew that's what I was going to get him.

Def make an appt...lol. Can't believe he hasn't gone yet. I would have used that right away...lol.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)