Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Idk what to think.... *PIOG* EDITED AGAIN

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  • 31 Replies
So I am going through my divorce and thinking that everything is ok between me and my boyfriend and then I find this message to some girl.... This is the message

" Hay what's up were u at dss on wesday?? I think I seen u lol had to help her find a place to live so she can get out of here lol just wanted to say hi and see how u were doing?"

Now mind you he's referring to me being at dss because right now I am staying at his moms and we have to be out on Monday....... Idk what to think........ His ex GF sent me a message saying that he is just using me and I told her for what? I don't have anything but love to give him and his mom has been helping us out a lot!!! I am so depressed and I can't talk to him about it because yes I was being nosey and hell know I read his FB messages......... I am just so distraught. I almost feel like he's only helping me and then he's going to leave me........ Please no bashing or judging I'm going through enough right now

*** yes he spells wickedly bad but oh well . Now mind you in earlier messages to this girl from what I read he likes her and is wanting to get to know her more! Idk what to think......

His mom has been helping us out and she's not the type of person to do just that. I mean he's great he is there for me and everything else but why would his mom do that if he was playing me....see I'm so confused....I mean we are spending our first Thanksgiving together and his mom is talking about Christmas..... He has said many times that he's not going anywhere and even though things get hard which they have he's not going to just run away and when he starts something he finishes it...... *sighs* but with the messages idk..... I do love him and we have both been through a lot and that's why I think we are so good together....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.myboys
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:13 PM
I'm so sorry that you are going through this:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahasugar
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Huh?
nicole2884
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM

sorry your going through this but i say kick him to the curb if you suspect that he is using you while dating other people, you may not have much , but when you dont have anything a place to stay is alot

SierraLynn
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Why does his ex have your phone number?
The rest was impossible to follow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Your typos made this really hard to read but I think I understand. Umm I say just finish the divorce and kick this jerk to the curb. He is obviously not interested in you.

He is talking crap behind your back. What more can he say or do to prove that

I'm sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

You are way overreading into this. He is being polite.. there isn't anything malicious at all about this. And his ex is just causing trouble. Relax.. Finish your divorce before you get to wrapped up in this other guy. 

1plustwinsmommy
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM
You're not very clear. Can you fix that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 PM
He was referring to getting me out if here ( his moms house) like he's waiting till I get on my feet so he can get rid of me. Which I asked him earlier if that's what he's doing and he said he isn't a quitter.... That he's NOT going anywhere but still....... I love this man and I would move heaven and earth for him after all we have been through..... I mean even his mom is helping me. She puts gas in my car for us, etc.... Am I just over reacting?

Quoting TommyAbby:

You are way overreading into this. He is being polite.. there isn't anything malicious at all about this. And his ex is just causing trouble. Relax.. Finish your divorce before you get to wrapped up in this other guy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Do you want to leave his mom's house??? You are an adult and most of us would like to live on our own.. I am sure he thinks you don't want to stay there any longer than you have to. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

wow. that's so tough  :(

hugs, though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)