Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your spouse have female friends?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your spouse have female friends? Whether it's from work, school, or a childhood friend. Are you okay with it? Are you okay with him speaking through text messages, phone calls, or in person.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Replies (101-110):
mommielouboutin
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Funny I seen this post. The spouse and I just got into an argument about this. . No its not okay for him to have female friends - I trust him but I don't trust the girls. You know how most men are - once the pussy is in their face they probably will turn it down but then again who knows. If he does have a female friend I have to know her and I have to feel comfortable with how they are around another.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM
No. Only family. He is close with his cousins and their best friends
Snapdragon88
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM
He has female work friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyrinM
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Yes he does, and yeah I am okay with it, because I know them all & they include me & always show respect for our relationship.  We have had one or two who failed at this, he no longer talks to them.  But most of his female friends are pretty honest & honorable people, so I trust them & him.

mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
He has a couple of them. I really don't care if he's friends with them as long as they respect me as his wife. He had one tha kept crossing the line and went paycho after he stopped talking to her. We haven't heard from her in 7 years thank god.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:12 PM

yes but none that he hangs out with.  

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM
He is friends with his friends wives, but other than that no he doesn't have female friends.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Yeah my husband has female friends. No I don't have any problems with it. I'm sure he talks to the, on fb, and texting, and he sees his friends every once in a while, but I don't keep track of who he talks to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM
No. he doesn't.
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Yes and my best friends are male, one of whom is gay and has a crush on my hubby lol. Anyways I'm not going to tell my adult husband that he has stop to talking to or change the nature of his relationship with his female friends just because we got married and got together. I have to much love and respect for him to ever try and put some type of rule or limits on his friendships. He had a life before he met me and just because we are together and married now I don't expect him to give up the people from his past. Besides his friends and my friends all meshed so well together in the end, it was perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)