Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your spouse have female friends?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your spouse have female friends? Whether it's from work, school, or a childhood friend. Are you okay with it? Are you okay with him speaking through text messages, phone calls, or in person.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Replies (71-80):
corinthians81
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Yes he does,overall he seems to get along better with females..I am certainly okay with it,we're close and have trust,and faith in each other.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
He has 1 that he talks to occasionally from HS. She is a lesbian so I know they truly only have a friendship lol! Other than that, no females.
rnmom4lif
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM

my dh is very very social. i mean hell talk to anyone about anything. the only female friend he hangs out with that im not really friends with is a friend of his from highschool. ill admit it, im jelous of her in some ways but it doesnt bother me so much nemore. he talks her on the phone maybe once a month max and she lives like a 20 hr drive from us so he only sees her once in a blue moon when we go back to visit family. if they are hanging out its always with a group of people or with her and her fiance. it really bothered me at the begining of our realationship but not so much nemore. i know hes not interested in her in anything more than friends and shes actually really nice once i took the chance to get to know her. she doesnt give off any vibes that shes interested in anything more than being friends eighter so im ok with it. aside from her theres a few females he talks to casually but not that he like hangs out with unless im there too. 

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:01 PM

When I was a teenager, my dad was uncomfortable with me having male firends. He would tell me that guys didn't need girls as friends and there was always an ulterior motive on the guys part for that friendship. I didn't believe him. But, I have learned my lesson, the hard way again and again that he was right. My ex had female friends and I found out after our divorce, that they were more than friends. I feel so stupid now for believing him. This has been my experience, I'm not trying to upset any women who's hubby's have female friends. My ex was cheating on me with other women besides his female friends. Anyway, DH and I have single male and female friends, but we only hang out with them when we're together.

IansMommy2012
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Um other than family no he doesnt. but no it wouldnt bother me either way . 

MommaOfFive440
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM
We have a lot of the same friends but one of his coworkers that he talks to most is a female. Vise versa for me, a lot of my friends are guys especially from work. Neither of hs minds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM
He used to have lots from college but since being with me stopped talking to them so much. Now they talk on Facebook every now and then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Not really. He has acquaintances that are female, and they are mostly ones that I know too. But not really any that would be considered friends

pampire
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

He has one, that he knew before we met.  She's my friend now too.  Another woman is like a "sister".  She's amrried to his "brother".  I have no issues with him having female friends.  he has FB friends that are girls he went to school with and stuff.  I have guy friends.  

Holycropmom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM
It doesn't matter if I care or not he's going to do whatever the H*ll he wants is what he would tell me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)