Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your spouse have female friends?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your spouse have female friends? Whether it's from work, school, or a childhood friend. Are you okay with it? Are you okay with him speaking through text messages, phone calls, or in person.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Replies (81-90):
Queen_Sheila
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM

He has a few, one is his friend's wife (the four of us are friends), one is a high school friend, and one is a work friend. He talks to his work friend and his high school friend on the internet (facebook and AIM), and he texts with his friend's wife. I trust him and he has never given me reason to be suspicious, but I know that if I want to read what they've been talking about I can at any time.

little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Not any that he hangs out with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rockyhugs35
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Not really. He has ladies he works with. But e doesn't text, call or see them outside of work. And no I would not be comfortable with it if he did
jnw2992
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM

there is only 1 girl he talks to that i trust in talking to 100%

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Yes but not ones he ever sees. I'm fine with it.
LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Yup and he can talk to whomever he wishes.

trailerrrtrash
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Yes he does and yes I'm ok with it. He has some on his facebook who comment here and there on stuff, people he's known most of his life. He has one close female friend who we both went to high school with, they don't talk much anymore, but they text or call once in a while. He met her for lunch after she had her baby while her husband was in Afganistan. We've all been out together a couple time, she's come to babysit for us to go out before...

Anyway, yeah, I don't care if he has female friends. It might raise some suspicion if he suddenly had a new female friend he was talking to all the time, but aside from that, no big deal.

mommyto3bees
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Y
xoxRachelxox
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM

He has female friends on his facebook. Woman that he's gone to school with or worked with but he doesn't communicate with them through text, phone calls or in person. 

I'm okay with them being friends on facebook but that's about it. 

Nitsirk12
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM

my husband dosent really have female friends, i wouldnt really mind, but if he was spending a lot time one on one, tex or phones calls thats a bit much and i wouldnt be ok with that...he would be the same way with me. its hard, everyone needs friends but you dont want to over do it and upset your your husband/wife. i think its fun when you have "couples friends" date nights together or all the girls while the guys hang out...and you can also have some guy friends or your man get some woman advice. lol its ok just dont over do it..your time should be with your man...and men with their lady!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)