Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your spouse have female friends?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your spouse have female friends? Whether it's from work, school, or a childhood friend. Are you okay with it? Are you okay with him speaking through text messages, phone calls, or in person.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Replies (91-100):
MamaSince2005
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

i don't agree with dh having single friends whether it's a male or female.

KeiraRose
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:35 AM

He has tons of female friends! Only one bugs me and that's because she's his ex.

mrs.hartman12
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:03 AM
No he doesn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommi3-Sarah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 AM
He does. And it doesnt bother me. He has female friends that he's dated before and slept with too. It doesnt bother me. I trust him. And I trust them. They are ppl who werent a good fit and split up mutually.
mummy1990
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Not really. Would it bother me if he did....yes. He doesn't really socialize that much with people as it is, so if he had a female friend that he hung out with, it would be WAY out of character, and I would know he was sleeping with her. If he'd always had female friends, it wouldn't bother me at all, but since he is who he is, if he had a female friend, I'd know he was cheating.

ibelieveinpink
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Yes, he does and I'm ok with it
Redwall
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

No, he doesn't.  He's got friends from work (he's a teacher) but not anybody that he'd call or text (we don't have a cell phone)

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:13 PM

yes it is fine

mama_of_tw0
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Yes, sometimes it gets to me, but I trust him, he doesn't hang out with any of them outside of work. Just some he talks to at work and facebook. I have some guy friends I just talk to, he's ok with it, I wouldn't say " oh you can't talk to girls" when I'm talkin to my guy friends. 

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Yes, yes, and yes.  Some are from the past, people he was friends with before we even met, hell, some are ex-girlfriends.  Some are newer, friends we've made together.  He doesn't really have any from work simply because his work is mostly guys or older women (like a generation older).  Friends are friends, as long as they all act appropriately, then I don't care if they're male or female.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)