Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does anyone ?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 41 Replies
A post in another group got me wondering.. does any coupon ? How does it work for u and does DH/SO like it ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I coupon, dh doesn't care either way since i do the grocery shopping. Sometimes I'll just go online and search for a product to see if I can find a manufacturer coupon. But honestly shopping the ad saves me more money. Today I saved $30 because of the ad, and $10 because of coupons. 

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Thats great! Im tryijg to find them but dont even know where to look.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I coupon, dh doesn't care either way since i do the grocery shopping. Sometimes I'll just go online and search for a product to see if I can find a manufacturer coupon. But honestly shopping the ad saves me more money. Today I saved $30 because of the ad, and $10 because of coupons. 

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Just go on google and search for the product + coupon. For example, last night I searched for Silk Soy Milk Coupon (I never see coupons for those or see it go on sale, but I thought it was worth a try lol). I was able to find a $.70 coupon, and since the milk is less than $4 that's not bad. Or if you buy a lot of specific brands ( like P&G) go to their website and check for coupons. Also, sign up for their newsletters so you can get special deals, some send you coupons just for signing up. If you have to just create a new e-mail so they don't flood your inbox. 

Quoting biancalina20:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

EmmaZate
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM
It's hard here. The local papers don't have any coupons anymore.... You have to drive an hour to Austin just to get them! They have online coupons, but a lot of the stores refuse to take them because they think they are forged
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Ohh ok thank you!

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Just go on google and search for the product + coupon. For example, last night I searched for Silk Soy Milk Coupon (I never see coupons for those or see it go on sale, but I thought it was worth a try lol). I was able to find a $.70 coupon, and since the milk is less than $4 that's not bad. Or if you buy a lot of specific brands ( like P&G) go to their website and check for coupons. Also, sign up for their newsletters so you can get special deals, some send you coupons just for signing up. If you have to just create a new e-mail so they don't flood your inbox. 

Quoting biancalina20:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:56 PM

You're welcome! :)

Quoting biancalina20:

Ohh ok thank you!

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Quoting biancalina20:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Darn that sucks!
I didn't think u could forge a coupon lol...

Quoting EmmaZate:

It's hard here. The local papers don't have any coupons anymore.... You have to drive an hour to Austin just to get them! They have online coupons, but a lot of the stores refuse to take them because they think they are forged
boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM

It happens. When I ran a starbucks we had to stop accepting online coupons due to fraud. People got pretty upset about it, but sometimes it can't be helped I guess. It wasn't our decision to make.

Quoting biancalina20:

Darn that sucks!

Quoting EmmaZate:

queencreekmom
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I do, but I am not great at it yet. I get 3 Sunday papers delivered for the coupons. 

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Well im going to see whay I can find... ill check tomorrow for the newpaper ones;)

Quoting boshs1andonly:

It happens. When I ran a starbucks we had to stop accepting online coupons due to fraud. People got pretty upset about it, but sometimes it can't be helped I guess. It wasn't our decision to make.

Quoting biancalina20:

Darn that sucks!

Quoting EmmaZate:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN