Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
A post in another group got me wondering.. does any coupon ? How does it work for u and does DH/SO like it ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Apple1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I have used coupons in the past somewhat, but now that we are in the process of buying a house, (our morgage will be higher each month)  I will be cutting out coupons weekly for the store we go too, it's great to be able to save money, even if it's 20 dollars, it all adds up :)

kaitybird
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

We both do it together.  DD is a wonderful person to take along as if it isn't on the list she doesn't let it in the cart unless it is for her.  :)  Today we are doing a mystery shop and getting paid to do that!  WE have been couponing for 19 years together and it is fun for us.  

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I want to start!
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Any advice?? ;)

Quoting kaitybird:

We both do it together.  DD is a wonderful person to take along as if it isn't on the list she doesn't let it in the cart unless it is for her.  :)  Today we are doing a mystery shop and getting paid to do that!  WE have been couponing for 19 years together and it is fun for us.  

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM
That is why Subway stopped doing there stamps.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

It happens. When I ran a starbucks we had to stop accepting online coupons due to fraud. People got pretty upset about it, but sometimes it can't be helped I guess. It wasn't our decision to make.

Quoting biancalina20:

Darn that sucks!

I didn't think u could forge a coupon lol...

Quoting EmmaZate:

It's hard here. The local papers don't have any coupons anymore.... You have to drive an hour to Austin just to get them! They have online coupons, but a lot of the stores refuse to take them because they think they are forged

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:12 PM
How do you do the mystery shopping? I have tried to do it but the money orders were forged.

Quoting kaitybird:

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:18 PM
I have a friend that works at Walmart. They make a list of what they will accept from competitors. Pluse I will print out coupons and order coupons from companys. Sometimes if you can't find a coupon for a product email them and tell them how much you love there product they usually send you a coupon. I also buy the Sunday paper and use the free shopper news papers that come in the mail.

I also belong to some freebie groups on Facebook. You can get stuff mailed to you and sometimes full size samples.
I also only use coupons of things we use or can use. The others I still cut out but send them to soldiers. They can use them up to 6mo after they expire.
jnw2992
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:23 PM

i do and my husband loves it i have about 2 months of food stored up for about 4 people

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I use some occasionally. Lol
xoxRachelxox
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM

My husband loves to use coupons. He doesn't go crazy with it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN