Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
A post in another group got me wondering.. does any coupon ? How does it work for u and does DH/SO like it ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
kaitybird
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Tell me what kind of advice would youl ike!  :)

Quoting biancalina20:

Any advice?? ;)

Quoting kaitybird:

We both do it together.  DD is a wonderful person to take along as if it isn't on the list she doesn't let it in the cart unless it is for her.  :)  Today we are doing a mystery shop and getting paid to do that!  WE have been couponing for 19 years together and it is fun for us.  

kaitybird
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM

There are so many companies out there!  We do through quite a few companies and for the most part they all pay through pay pal which is very nice.  The one we did yesterday paid $20 for approximately 45 minutes at the grocery store.  

Quoting Lorena:

How do you do the mystery shopping? I have tried to do it but the money orders were forged.

Quoting kaitybird:

We both do it together.  DD is a wonderful person to take along as if it isn't on the list she doesn't let it in the cart unless it is for her.  :)  Today we are doing a mystery shop and getting paid to do that!  WE have been couponing for 19 years together and it is fun for us.  

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM

i try to as much as possible. 

but it's very very hard work. 

and you need to wait until after the holidays, i've not found any good coupons lately. 

i saved 30 bucks once with ten coupons and our sales at the local grocery store, we walked in the store with 55 bucks, and we needed our bill to be under 50, it was 51 because i needed ice. 

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM
How do you do it? Lol like whrre do you find the coupons

Quoting kaitybird:

Quoting biancalina20:

Any advice?? ;)

Quoting kaitybird:

emarin77
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I coupon every weekend from our local newspaper.  Some weekends I do not find coupons we can use.  My husband uses them when he goes to the grocery store.

CrazyLife1996
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I coupon. My husband doesn't mind because he knows I like to save money even though we aren't struggling.
Hot_Badonkadonk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I do all the shopping.

Wal-Mart will match prices. I get the ads out of the Tuesday paper and the coupons from the Sunday paper, and save a lot of money! 

kaitybird
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting biancalina20:

Quoting kaitybird:

Quoting biancalina20:

Any advice?? ;)

Quoting kaitybird:

We subscribe to blogs that send out emails telling you about sales, coupon match ups and things like that.

KrazyCouponLady

Bargainblessing

couponwizards

Fabulessly Frugal

We even seach online for healthy blogs and stuff.

Healthy life deals 

Keep a running list of what you use and a price book

I get a majority of coupons online.  As we are weeding out everything processed and moving in to eating healthy and better.  

I love reading hungry girl also!  

Anything else just ask!  :)

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks so much! Im going to check that out!

Quoting kaitybird:

Quoting biancalina20:

Quoting kaitybird:

Quoting biancalina20:

Any advice?? ;)

Quoting kaitybird:

We subscribe to blogs that send out emails telling you about sales, coupon match ups and things like that.

KrazyCouponLady

Bargainblessing

couponwizards

Fabulessly Frugal

We even seach online for healthy blogs and stuff.

Healthy life deals 

Keep a running list of what you use and a price book

I get a majority of coupons online.  As we are weeding out everything processed and moving in to eating healthy and better.  

I love reading hungry girl also!  

Anything else just ask!  :)

Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM

yes I do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN