Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant stand DHs family

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM
  • 28 Replies
I always feel stupid and not welcome so I put my foot down today, and passed on a bday dinner at SIL House , she's the one I can't stand the most ......

He calls me saying that I should have went, and the he feels bad for not taking our baby . I honestly didnt want the baby out while we have rainy weather , and they always annoy her. They are loud and she's not fond of commotion .

I just want him to come home already, I am so bored ......
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maria_Peanut
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:03 AM
My in laws are the same. I turned down their thanksgiving invite (it's DD's first one) because they make me feel uncomfortable.

Their response? They don't want to see my effing daughter anyway. And the icing? He's considering going alone! And missing his DD's first thanksgiving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbyB10
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Quoting Maria_Peanut:

My in laws are the same. I turned down their thanksgiving invite (it's DD's first one) because they make me feel uncomfortable.

Their response? They don't want to see my effing daughter anyway. And the icing? He's considering going alone! And missing his DD's first thanksgiving!

LOL they are mad cuz they really want u there LOL LOL LOL ..... The fam was trying to plan thxgiving in Mexico .... I was like hell no I'm not going , I want to stay home in my pjs where NO ONE WILL PISS ME OFF ;))))
Maria_Peanut
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Lol they're nuts, i tell ya. We're gonna take DD to the buffet instead :)

Quoting bbyB10:

Quoting Maria_Peanut:

LOL they are mad cuz they really want u there LOL LOL LOL ..... The fam was trying to plan thxgiving in Mexico .... I was like hell no I'm not going , I want to stay home in my pjs where NO ONE WILL PISS ME OFF ;))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbyB10
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Quoting Maria_Peanut:

HOW CUTE
Dayna29
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I am so glad that I don't have to deal with that anymore. I have such wonderful soon to be inlaws.

Dayna29
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck to you. I know how frusterating that can be. My old ones were monsters.

tommyfan5
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:30 AM
I hate DHs family as well...mainly his parents...his mom takes over everything and acts like she's soo much smarter than everyone because she's a kindergarten teacher and his dad tells everyone how bad of a mom I am because my dd and I aren't in the house all day everyday so it my fault she has acid reflux,I take her out too much...they're all just assholes...but one of these days I'll convince DH h to move far far away and never speak to them again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Wow.... I'm sorry you both have issues with your inlaws.... I love mine.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Thankfully all my inlaws are awesome :) I look forward to seeing them and spending time! Sorry you guys don't get along =\ hopefully some day you can work out your differences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

You have to do what's best for you and your child(ren).  If you feel like the drama is just too much, then by all means.. stay away.  GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)