Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I cant stand DHs family

Posted by   + Show Post
I always feel stupid and not welcome so I put my foot down today, and passed on a bday dinner at SIL House , she's the one I can't stand the most ......

He calls me saying that I should have went, and the he feels bad for not taking our baby . I honestly didnt want the baby out while we have rainy weather , and they always annoy her. They are loud and she's not fond of commotion .

I just want him to come home already, I am so bored ......
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
rockinmomnwife
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I like my in laws but I have a hard time forgetting their past when they chose pills, alcohol, etc over raising my husband right but he turned out wonderfully so I guess it is okay.

grumpyboston
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM
I can't stand mine either we were invited for thanksgiving . I was just invited because they know darn well I would say no . I would rather starve then ever go there
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I am so sad that your imlaws treat you like that. I live my inlaws (more then my own family)!
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM
I'm so sorry your in-laws aren't loveable. I'm really lucky. Mine are great.
Holycropmom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I use to get along with my MIL but after my youngest was born she such a B***ch! I'm hopeing we won't go there this year I would rather eat McDs then go to her house!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Sheila
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I'm sorry that you don't get along with your in-laws, I got lucky and I love mine. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't like one of my brother's and my mother.

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Me to.

His mother mostly and sister.

They ruined wedding.

Mother is always stuck up sil ass and hrr daughter.

Got my daughter a COLORING BOOK for Xmas last year, and my niece wasnt even attatched to my sil uterus and she had Bout 50 things.

Mil got pissed because I told her that hubby couldnt go to dinner a week before wedding cuz he had to keep Addison so I could get things done, and if he wanted to go he could takr her with him since it was only dinner at a bar and restruant...but apparently kiddos arent allowed at restruants with bars attached.

She is now pissed and wont allow us to use the blazer anymore since on Thrusday we have plans woth his dad.

Ill be putting my foot down if she gets her a book again.
hippiechik3
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I dont ether but your damn strait I go. I know how families talk about someone they dont like to a dh/so even if it is their love. Showing your face with a smile will always put them in their place. My MIL HATES me.

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM
I agree 100%.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

You have to do what's best for you and your child(ren).  If you feel like the drama is just too much, then by all means.. stay away.  GL

bbyB10
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Quoting Queen_Sheila:

I'm sorry that you don't get along with your in-laws, I got lucky and I love mine. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't like one of my brother's and my mother.

That's where I am lucky, he loves my fam., calls my mom "MOM" :))) they love him too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN