Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

All I see

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:57 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are issues in marriages on here. No relationship is purrfect but I think we need to see some positivity. soooo

I love the long talks DH an I have all the time. We laugh an cry. Talk about our dreams our hopes an our futures. We brag to each other about our kids. Im happy that we have a great friendship on top of love and passion.

What is something you love an DH/SO?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaysmommy04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

ew!   you sound mushy like a bad chick flick.  Im out of here

jaysmommy04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

lol jk... sounds nice =)

Sammi20
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Everything about my DH :) He is my soul mate and I would hate to ever lose him. I love those late hours before you fall asleep at night when I lay with him and talk  <3 :) I also love how he comes home and plays with our DD before he does anything else xD

CafeMom Tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Ginnygurl97
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Damn near everything. I went thru a bad ten year marriage before I found the love of my life :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmom1978
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I love how caring and loving he is. He makes me feel good about myself

beeky
by Alexandra on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:37 AM

He shares my dreams, protects my secrets and feeds my desires.

eesmommy
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh is my soulmate and I am his. Years ago he went to this awesome phsycic. She did a bone reading that he was shocked over. She was dead on about everything. She told him he would meet me and the children we would have, a lady who I don't know and didn't know what she was told me I would meet a tall man with soft brown hair and ocean blue eyes and he would love me forever unconditionally. She said we would go through some very hard things in a short amount of time but we would come out the other side holding hands and laughing. She didn't know me and I didn't know her, she just walked into my store one afternoon and took my hands and told me all these things. When dh walked into my store and ordered his food, I was standing at the grill and looked up and I heard a voice say " this is the love of your life, the man you will marry, the father of your children" . We talked for five months every chance we got, he would come in and order food so he could sit and chat, we finally went on a date (I was engaged to a douche and he was involved with a *itch) We clicked and decided to get married, on our first date. Yes you read that right. We have only gottne stronger, we have been through so much in eight years and our parents just marvel at how bad things have only brought us even closer.
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I post constantly about how lucky I am. How blessed I am.

I have an amazing husband. he works so hard to support my daughter and myself. He adopted my dd even with her disability. He stayed for 7 yrs when her biological father disappeared. He could have left as well. Not many men would have stayed.

He takes care of me and the house and my dd when my lupus and fibro flare. He puts us first and I don't tell him thank you enough.

I'm so blessed. I love him so much <3
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM
I love everything! He is my world :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I love how he takes care of me. Makes me feel special!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN