Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh busted but its funny

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this
So lastnight dh and I were playing video games at 11:00 pm. I get a phone call from a friend say that they are worried and I need to check my email. So I did and there was a link to a profile that dh set up on a dating site. It says that he is single and used a pic I took of him. Anyway I asked him about it. He says that he signed up for it to get "money" for his game. He says he deleted it. So for now until I see some bigger proof I will beleive him which my friends are telling me im dumb. But they are not married so they have no idea. I love and trust him when he says it was innecent. Is that being to naive?
We talked lastnight about how it made me feel. He says that if he would have known it would be such a big deal he wouldn't have done it. He also said that if he was unhappy or unsatisfied I would be the first to know. But what gets me is he is mad because it was one of my guy friends that told me so he is mad at him foe braking the guy code. No he has no guy code with you he is MY friend. But I will keep my eyes open for changing behavior but if he was going to do something.it wont be on there. Lol they busted him 12hrs after he created it lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM

How was it going to help him get money for his game??

ColorMeCrazy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM
3 moms liked this

So basically he's saying that if he was cheating he would expect everyone who knows you to keep to the "code" and hide it from you. That would bother me immensely, that way of thinking is puke-worthy.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM
He plays games on Facebook and you can get free coins for signing up for things or playing other games.

Quoting MrsApple:

nsparky1964
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
My dh did the same things for some points in a stupid racing game...he told me about it when he did it...later I found he had a pic of him up on it and never deleted it...he told me he forgot all about it...however when I told him fine, ill throw up my profile on a swing site I use go frequent he quickly took it down...ass
SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
I've have never heard of getting money even for a video game for signing up to a site and making a profile.
Sounds like he has some more explaining to do.
And the "guy code" thing. Yeah that's bullshit. If a friend of mine found something like that about my dh, I would fully expect to be told about promptly.
Your dh sounds like an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbjb1024
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Yup. My question exactly!

Quoting MrsApple:

.Nobody.
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Homeboy was almost home free UNTIL he brought up the guy code thing... What a dick.

Keep your eyes open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I agree.

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

So basically he's saying that if he was cheating he would expect everyone who knows you to keep to the "code" and hide it from you. That would bother me immensely, that way of thinking is puke-worthy.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Just my guy friends because of some stupid guy code. But honestly why.would he do it on fb knowing that we both have common friends and both of or familys on there. But im shocked that only two of my friends have said anything.

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I don't think I would have a problem with if he would have told me about it and deleted in front of me. Instead I felt stupid gettimg.calls and emails from freinds and all I caould say is I will look into it and talk to him.

Quoting nsparky1964:

My dh did the same things for some points in a stupid racing game...he told me about it when he did it...later I found he had a pic of him up on it and never deleted it...he told me he forgot all about it...however when I told him fine, ill throw up my profile on a swing site I use go frequent he quickly took it down...ass
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)