Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dh busted but its funny

Posted by   + Show Post
So lastnight dh and I were playing video games at 11:00 pm. I get a phone call from a friend say that they are worried and I need to check my email. So I did and there was a link to a profile that dh set up on a dating site. It says that he is single and used a pic I took of him. Anyway I asked him about it. He says that he signed up for it to get "money" for his game. He says he deleted it. So for now until I see some bigger proof I will beleive him which my friends are telling me im dumb. But they are not married so they have no idea. I love and trust him when he says it was innecent. Is that being to naive?
We talked lastnight about how it made me feel. He says that if he would have known it would be such a big deal he wouldn't have done it. He also said that if he was unhappy or unsatisfied I would be the first to know. But what gets me is he is mad because it was one of my guy friends that told me so he is mad at him foe braking the guy code. No he has no guy code with you he is MY friend. But I will keep my eyes open for changing behavior but if he was going to do something.it wont be on there. Lol they busted him 12hrs after he created it lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Ya fb games have that. He is not normally an ass but that was an ass thing to say.

Quoting SierraLynn:

I've have never heard of getting money even for a video game for signing up to a site and making a profile.

Sounds like he has some more explaining to do.

And the "guy code" thing. Yeah that's bullshit. If a friend of mine found something like that about my dh, I would fully expect to be told about promptly.

Your dh sounds like an ass.
dark_xiii_angel
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Yep. My husband has seen those adds to get money for the game he plays. He has never signed up for the dating sites bit I would believe my husband of he said that's why he did it.

Quoting Lorena:

He plays games on Facebook and you can get free coins for signing up for things or playing other games.

Quoting MrsApple:

How was it going to help him get money for his game??

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM

How is this funny? This doesn't sound funny to me.

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM
For now I do. If he starts leaving for work early, getting home late, or saying he has to work when he normally doesn't or even wanting to go places without me or the kids then there will be issues.

Quoting dark_xiii_angel:

Yep. My husband has seen those adds to get money for the game he plays. He has never signed up for the dating sites bit I would believe my husband of he said that's why he did it.

Quoting Lorena:

He plays games on Facebook and you can get free coins for signing up for things or playing other games.

Quoting MrsApple:

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

im sorry hugs I would not have been so forgiving and understanding about it not even close. I am sorry that happened. HUGS

View Full Size Image YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

How is this funny? This doesn't sound funny to me.

I didn't think it was funny either, not even a tiny bit, I thought it was sad. : (

View Full Size Image YVONNE

dark_xiii_angel
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Oh yeah. Those are always red flags. As long as he's not doing any of those things he's probably telling the truth. Lol.

Quoting Lorena:

For now I do. If he starts leaving for work early, getting home late, or saying he has to work when he normally doesn't or even wanting to go places without me or the kids then there will be issues.

Quoting dark_xiii_angel:

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting MrsApple:

vwd_johnson
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM
The fact that he's so immature that he made a comment a out breaking a "guy code" just makes me glad he's not my husband.. nvm the other crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM

SMH

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I am but i'm not going to go out of my way to find something. When you start digging everything looks bad. I don't want to stress myself out.

Quoting .Nobody.:

Homeboy was almost home free UNTIL he brought up the guy code thing... What a dick.

Keep your eyes open.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN