Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dh busted but its funny

Posted by   + Show Post
So lastnight dh and I were playing video games at 11:00 pm. I get a phone call from a friend say that they are worried and I need to check my email. So I did and there was a link to a profile that dh set up on a dating site. It says that he is single and used a pic I took of him. Anyway I asked him about it. He says that he signed up for it to get "money" for his game. He says he deleted it. So for now until I see some bigger proof I will beleive him which my friends are telling me im dumb. But they are not married so they have no idea. I love and trust him when he says it was innecent. Is that being to naive?
We talked lastnight about how it made me feel. He says that if he would have known it would be such a big deal he wouldn't have done it. He also said that if he was unhappy or unsatisfied I would be the first to know. But what gets me is he is mad because it was one of my guy friends that told me so he is mad at him foe braking the guy code. No he has no guy code with you he is MY friend. But I will keep my eyes open for changing behavior but if he was going to do something.it wont be on there. Lol they busted him 12hrs after he created it lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
It funny that he his mad at my friend. And for now I believe him so the whole thing is funny until I find out otherwise.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

How is this funny? This doesn't sound funny to me.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM
It is on my end. If he wants to throw everything away for a piece that is his prob. I love him and hope that this is innocent but I canand will move on. I do not so cheating he knows thats a deal braker.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

How is this funny? This doesn't sound funny to me.

I didn't think it was funny either, not even a tiny bit, I thought it was sad. : (

Gmgej
by Michele on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Nope not buying it my dh would tell me first and we would create some outlandish and funny profile, but no if he didn't tell me it wouldn't fly.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM
See thats what I was saying. But instead he chose to make me look like the stupid one who is in the dark.

Quoting Gmgej:

Nope not buying it my dh would tell me first and we would create some outlandish and funny profile, but no if he didn't tell me it wouldn't fly.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
My hubby wouldn't do that for some points or whatever it was for a game. And IF he would he would tell me about it as he was doing it. I just dont know about all this. Seems fishy to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
This...lol.

Quoting Gmgej:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Mmmm guy code is stupid! Bros before ho's is idiotic! As well as chicks before dicks! My spidey sensors says what is the point of your guy friend alerting you?!
Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM
He doesn't want to see me get hurt again. He was only being a friend nothing more then that behind it.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Mmmm guy code is stupid! Bros before ho's is idiotic! As well as chicks before dicks! My spidey sensors says what is the point of your guy friend alerting you?!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Ok good luck!!

Quoting Lorena:

He doesn't want to see me get hurt again. He was only being a friend nothing more then that behind it.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Just stay aware. A couple red flags there. Hugs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)