Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dh busted but its funny

Posted by   + Show Post
So lastnight dh and I were playing video games at 11:00 pm. I get a phone call from a friend say that they are worried and I need to check my email. So I did and there was a link to a profile that dh set up on a dating site. It says that he is single and used a pic I took of him. Anyway I asked him about it. He says that he signed up for it to get "money" for his game. He says he deleted it. So for now until I see some bigger proof I will beleive him which my friends are telling me im dumb. But they are not married so they have no idea. I love and trust him when he says it was innecent. Is that being to naive?
We talked lastnight about how it made me feel. He says that if he would have known it would be such a big deal he wouldn't have done it. He also said that if he was unhappy or unsatisfied I would be the first to know. But what gets me is he is mad because it was one of my guy friends that told me so he is mad at him foe braking the guy code. No he has no guy code with you he is MY friend. But I will keep my eyes open for changing behavior but if he was going to do something.it wont be on there. Lol they busted him 12hrs after he created it lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
jlbelknap35
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Quoting MrsApple:

How was it going to help him get money for his game??

Facebook games and stuff require you to sign up for stupid stuff for game money. I believe him cause I have played them lol.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Ok, lets break this down. Did the site he signed up for REQUIRE him to post a pic? Did he have to day he was single? Most of those sites have you put up a little blub about yourself and what you are lookong for, could he not have put something up that said " Don't contact me, just getting coins in blah blah blah"? I can't get over the pic thing. Why would he post one, and why would he say he was single? Why would he not tell you, and why would he be pissed at your friends for ratting him out?

This isn't funny. You are being lied to.

Queen_Sheila
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM

The "guy code" is a lame excuse to cover for your buddy, that's bull. If he needed money for his game, he could have got it another way, he should never have made that profile and it's suspicious to me. But it's your life, so you know what's best for you to do.

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM
There was no blurb he said he checked ask later or something like that.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ok, lets break this down. Did the site he signed up for REQUIRE him to post a pic? Did he have to day he was single? Most of those sites have you put up a little blub about yourself and what you are lookong for, could he not have put something up that said " Don't contact me, just getting coins in blah blah blah"? I can't get over the pic thing. Why would he post one, and why would he say he was single? Why would he not tell you, and why would he be pissed at your friends for ratting him out?

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:27 PM

But WHY did he put up a picture of himself?

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM
That I don't know that. And IF he is lying he is going to say hr har to. The only way I would know is if I set it up too. And that is not a game I want to play. Even though I have thought about it.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Well, that would be one of the first questions I would ask. Why did he post a picture if it was just for a game?

Quoting Lorena:

That I don't know that. And IF he is lying he is going to say hr har to. The only way I would know is if I set it up too. And that is not a game I want to play. Even though I have thought about it.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:43 PM
If he deleted it how did your friend see it? I'd be watching that man like a hawk!!
Lorena
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM
I am. But he is innocent until proven guilty.

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

If he deleted it how did your friend see it? I'd be watching that man like a hawk!!
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I don't know. That's not really funny to me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN