Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh busted but its funny

Posted by   + Show Post
So lastnight dh and I were playing video games at 11:00 pm. I get a phone call from a friend say that they are worried and I need to check my email. So I did and there was a link to a profile that dh set up on a dating site. It says that he is single and used a pic I took of him. Anyway I asked him about it. He says that he signed up for it to get "money" for his game. He says he deleted it. So for now until I see some bigger proof I will beleive him which my friends are telling me im dumb. But they are not married so they have no idea. I love and trust him when he says it was innecent. Is that being to naive?
We talked lastnight about how it made me feel. He says that if he would have known it would be such a big deal he wouldn't have done it. He also said that if he was unhappy or unsatisfied I would be the first to know. But what gets me is he is mad because it was one of my guy friends that told me so he is mad at him foe braking the guy code. No he has no guy code with you he is MY friend. But I will keep my eyes open for changing behavior but if he was going to do something.it wont be on there. Lol they busted him 12hrs after he created it lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Your friends may not be married but they aren't wrong, either. They are right, you need to keep your eyes open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fyrestar68
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Being a gamer myself, sites like that often offer a bonus if you sign up for their sites. I've never done the dating one but have signed up for surveys to get more game "money".

Quoting MrsApple:

How was it going to help him get money for his game??

Fyrestar68
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
This. :-)

Quoting JennPearce:

Just stay aware. A couple red flags there. Hugs!

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM

There is wrong all over this one.

MissElissa21
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I wouldn't put it past my husband to do this for a game. Luckily, none of the ones he plays require him signing up for anything. I wouldn't be too upset about it, as long as you trust him, and he deletes it.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM
That is why i'm finding it funny. He did it for a game but my friends were worried. So like 13.hrs after setting it up there where calling and email me. There is no way it is real. I just can't see him doing that in front of all of our friends and families. Thats what I find funny. But thank you for getting it.

Quoting MissElissa21:

I wouldn't put it past my husband to do this for a game. Luckily, none of the ones he plays require him signing up for anything. I wouldn't be too upset about it, as long as you trust him, and he deletes it.

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:08 PM

i've cought my husband looking at women on craigslist, and emails for dating sites. 

i've busted him....

he says that he looks at the girls on craigslist to laugh at them, and the one site was old....i told him next time i find it, as the site was cheaters.org, he will be comingi home from work to explain himself....next time, i'll be activing the account to see what he has been doing.

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM

sounds fishy

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope, still not funny. Especially when you still can't explain why he went so far as to put up a pic of himself with his profile.

But, keep swimming in denial if it feels safe and warm.
Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM
I am not swimming in denial. I am keeping my eyes open. I am not going to start an war with out all the proof. I have 7 kids to worry about. What lies in the dark wll come to light. I'm not going to wast my energy on looking under rocks when my kids need me. I am a mother and wife not a detctive.
Any way he was up half the night telling me how sorry he is and that he honestly only did it to get the stuff for the game. He said he would never hurt me or our family like that he knows what is at stake if he were to.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Nope, still not funny. Especially when you still can't explain why he went so far as to put up a pic of himself with his profile.

But, keep swimming in denial if it feels safe and warm.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)