Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

dh busted but its funny

Posted by   + Show Post
So lastnight dh and I were playing video games at 11:00 pm. I get a phone call from a friend say that they are worried and I need to check my email. So I did and there was a link to a profile that dh set up on a dating site. It says that he is single and used a pic I took of him. Anyway I asked him about it. He says that he signed up for it to get "money" for his game. He says he deleted it. So for now until I see some bigger proof I will beleive him which my friends are telling me im dumb. But they are not married so they have no idea. I love and trust him when he says it was innecent. Is that being to naive?
We talked lastnight about how it made me feel. He says that if he would have known it would be such a big deal he wouldn't have done it. He also said that if he was unhappy or unsatisfied I would be the first to know. But what gets me is he is mad because it was one of my guy friends that told me so he is mad at him foe braking the guy code. No he has no guy code with you he is MY friend. But I will keep my eyes open for changing behavior but if he was going to do something.it wont be on there. Lol they busted him 12hrs after he created it lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (51-57):
tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Do not be silly 

mommyof2soon29
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM

So why say single and bother putting up a real pic of himself? Hmm...

Quoting Lorena:

He plays games on Facebook and you can get free coins for signing up for things or playing other games.

Quoting MrsApple:

How was it going to help him get money for his game??

CafeMom Tickers
Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I can only think of one way to make money off a dating site!

NikkiDoll
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM

What game was this?

Lorena
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I think it was for his horse farm.

Quoting NikkiDoll:

What game was this?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I agree! If it was for a "game" why even say that about a "guy-code"?!

Quoting militarywife09:

I agree.

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

So basically he's saying that if he was cheating he would expect everyone who knows you to keep to the "code" and hide it from you. That would bother me immensely, that way of thinking is puke-worthy.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

MomRocs1102
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Sounds like a lie, why couldnt he be honest and just tell you what he was doing in the first place if in fact it was just for money for a game.  Sorry he is full of sh*t

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)