Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Need For Married To A Scorpio Support Day?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 15 Replies

in loveToday November 18th is Married To A Scorpio Support Day.

Scorpio Love Compatibility

Scorpio are fueled by passion and desire, both in love and in everyday life situations. Scorpio are determined and forceful, powerful and exciting, and they can be very emotionally intuitive.

Scorpio’s Outlook on Love:

Scorpio demand such an intense connection that not all signs are qualified for or capable of keeping up with Scorpio’s high demands and seething sexuality. For Scorpio, being in love is an alchemical equation of steamy sex, unwavering commitment, and intense internal and external focus on the relationship.

Scorpio’s Romantic Side:

For the ever-so-expressive Scorpio, the focus on sexuality is so strong that one could easily confuse the Crab’s heightened sexual needs for nothing more than a booty call; however, when Scorpio is in love, a shallow relationship is nothing close to what they want with you! For the Scorpio there is no romance if a sexual interlude is not involved.

What Turns a Scorpio On:

Scorpio are turned on by partners who are confident, have high self-esteem, and are not afraid to be experimental and expressive, especially in bed! Scorpio desires a loyal mate who they can trust to be faithful to them as they have no tolerance for shallow relationships.

All sun signs have similar traits but no two of any sign will be exactly the same

Taken from: http://www.liveperson.com/lp/2012-love-compatiblity/scorpio/

Are you a Scorpio or are you married to a Scorpio and do you think there is a need for a Married To A Scorpio Support Day?

(ps. note there is no other married to a (any other sign) support day lol I checked!)

taken from : http://www.loveamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Scorpio.jpg

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeimUNCmomof3
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM

TODAY IS MY MOM'S 60TH BIRTHDAY, I LOVE MY SCORPIO MOM!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I'm married to Todd who is 100% Scorpio and fits it well. I am supposed to be a Capricorn although I don't fit the description completely for some reason.

I was surprised they have a support day for being married to a scorpio bc I think mine is beyond awesome! It is EASY being married to Todd. He can be intense but I mellow him out a lot and he would be obsessively jealous possessive but he doesnt feel any need to bc I am soooo loyal and faithful and make him feel loved and safe in our relationship. I guess we just pair well bc I don't feel I need support for being married to him at all, I LOVE it!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Quoting KeimUNCmomof3:

Happy birthday to her : )

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Thank you.  I am having a real hard time believing she hit a big milestone, 60 seems so old but she is so young to me!  I mean, gosh I don't feel 32 either, time just flies by...

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting KeimUNCmomof3:

Happy birthday to her : )

AM-BRAT
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM
I'm the scorpio here, sympathize with my dh lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM

My mom is a Scorpio so I can see how it would be a PITA!  Maybe I'll start Capricorn's spouse support day!

ratchetlee
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
My husband is 100% scorpio!"! Sigh.....11/5

Oh and i am a pisces.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mybaby77
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Lol! I'm the capricorn and my dh is the scorpio!!

Quoting earthangel1967:

I'm married to Todd who is 100% Scorpio and fits it well. I am supposed to be a Capricorn although I don't fit the description completely for some reason.

I was surprised they have a support day for being married to a scorpio bc I think mine is beyond awesome! It is EASY being married to Todd. He can be intense but I mellow him out a lot and he would be obsessively jealous possessive but he doesnt feel any need to bc I am soooo loyal and faithful and make him feel loved and safe in our relationship. I guess we just pair well bc I don't feel I need support for being married to him at all, I LOVE it!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kiddo0820
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

My husband is 3 days shy of being one, his birthday is November 24th

jenny0709
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM
My hubby is a Scorpio. The last paragraph explains him rather well. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)