Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have over done it. I have lupus and fibromyalgia I have hurt.my body. I am so sore so tired.

I went to the gym four times this week, got little sleep, haven't eaten properly, and did three hours of yard work yesterday to top it off.

My arms are literally bruised. I am so stupid. But at 25 it is hard for me to admit I cannot do things. I get so mad. I am so angry. I hate to say no.

Sigh so now I lie here in agony, today has been hard and I am too ashamed to tell my husband what I've done :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (11-13):
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM
thats the worst part. My mind days go go go but my body says no no no!!! Ugh I am only 25 well, 26 next month, this should not be happening! I don't like it. You rest as well

Quoting annasmom1234:

I honestly understand!  I don't have lupus, but I do have fibro.  I am hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year because my mother is having back surgery next week, and is in so much pain she can barely move, and my in-laws are getting older, and have no business hosting it either.  I cooked almost non-stop Sat., did some yardwork, and then, to top it off, ran for 30 min.  I should've know how utterly terrible I would hurt afterward, but that's the only time I have to do the work!  I'm working 9-10 hour days this week, with a 1 hour commute each way, so I don't have time at night to do much other than cook supper, help my dd with homework and get her into bed.  You are NOT stupid, and it is very hard to admit that your body will not obey you sometimes.  Rest, relax, and get back feeling healthy soon :)

mawfia
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Believe it or not, I know exactly howe you feel. I have mixed connective tissue disease (with lupus symptoms) and fibro. I t is really hard to not be able to do the things you need to do. *hugs* but not too hard cause I dont want to hurt your muscles..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry momma. I do understand about doing more than our bodies can handle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)