Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what would you say if your dh asked you if he could go to a strip club?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  • 181 Replies

My dh works 5hrs away on an oil rig. Every other week he is home. So, he stays home a week, works a week, and so on. We are married and have 2 kids and one on the way. I'm on bedrest at home and i'm going to have a baby in 2 weeks. DH texted me and asked if he can go to a strip club. How would you feel about that? What would you say or do? 

I'm glad my dh is so honest with me. I let him go b/c he works hard for his family, while i'm a SAHM and i do get to spend his money while he's away. I feel that it's fair to let him do whatever he wants as long as he is open and honest about it and stay loyal and faithful. With the new addition coming and him coming home from work to do all the housework, take care of the kids and me, i feel he deserves and needs to get out and do something fun and take a break. 

I did feel a little bit of anxiety about it but i'm trying not to let it get to me. He told me they offered him a lap dance but since it costs $30, he said no... ugh! He said back in the day a lap dance used to cost only $10. wow, so i'm thinking he would have done it. Even though i let him do it, it still freakin bothers me, but i'm not going to get all jealous about it. cuz he comes home to me in the end, he works hard and does everything for the kids and i.  

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM
6 moms liked this

My first reaction would be, can I come? Lol but if I were on bedrest I'd tell him thanks for letting me know and have fun!!

sissykay78
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Take him just as Ive done before..One Halloween I wanted to go and ended up drunk and getting pulled on stage with the stripper all up on me :P I left my clothes on though..But we had a blast and I ended up coming home pulling a shitload of ones out of my boobs:) I also bought my hubby a lapdance which he refused (hes shy) so he let the guy next to. us take it. It really is harmless fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Id let him go after asking if he was OK. Lol he his no desire to be in that kind of establishment. And our rule has always been look: don't touch.
Tbh my Dh is kind of a jerk and I think it would disgust him being offered a lap dance.
sissykay78
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh and my hubby could go with his friends if he wants..Im on bedrest too so I cant but Id have no problem with him going.
RheaF
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
I would ask him who he was,lol. We don't agree with strip clubs for many reasons.
CatherineNewton
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Truthfully I wouldnt be happy about it. I dont think I could agree to that. 

little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
No
Fields456
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM
This and if we had the extra money to blow

Quoting raegan1221:

My first reaction would be, can I come? Lol but if I were on bedrest I'd tell him thanks for letting me know and have fun!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hax0rm0m
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont think going to a strip club is a big deal. there are lot of prudes out there who would have a huge problem with this, but at least he's honest?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I would say yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN