Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i have a question about sexting?? Information added to why i asked. need advice!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Do u think sexting is cheating if you seen that your df was sexting another girl???

Info on why I asked!

I have been with df for 3 years now and this isn't the first time. I am not a jealous person and don't mind him having girl friends as I have guy friends. I had completely trusted him. I have been having a bad feeling lately and so I went through his phone which is a first and found it in some kik messenger thing. She told him I wanna lay next to you and stick my hand in ur boxers and he said oh yeah and do what? And she replied with play with ur dik and he said he would love that.... well there was a lot more but I couldn't read it so I put his phone back down and started to cry. I am the mother to his year old twins which he did the same thing when I was pregnant except was stupid to do it on a social network that I was his friend on and he now denies that ever happening. I am pregnant with our third and feel like this is all my fault. I don't know what to do but all my trust is gone and I don't trust him on his phone anymore. He is very secretive anyways. I am afraid to tell him cause I feel I betrayed him by going through his phone but also he betrayed me and is still doing. Idk what to do and I'm super hurt. I really need advice.

Sorry for it being long,i hope it made sense and sorry if I spelt anything wrong I am mobile. I just need advice.

Thanks in advance ladies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Replies (41-50):
mommyof2soon29
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Lets put it this way...would he want you sexting another guy? Chances are no he wouldnt. So therefore I consider it cheating

Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM

yes

Loveliz03
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes definetly. I'm going through this with
My bf. :/ good luck and hope things get better. He needs to change numbers ASAP.
lactatingloon
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
In our house it is cheating
kaitybird
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Yes it is.  Sexting is just that and can cause so much trouble and NOT just in relationships.  It is basically stupid.  If you want to risk your laundry being aired then so be it!  I would rather mine stay private! : )

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Absolutely
little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Nikki?

Theaterchick
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Ya its me. Didn't know u were in this group girlie.

Quoting little.worthen:

Nikki?

little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM

i havent seen you on here in forever!! i thought you bailed!

hey, i'm really sorry about all the drama going on.. is there anything i can do for you?

Quoting Theaterchick:

Quoting little.worthen:

Nikki?

Acknowledge God - An INSPIRATIONAL blog

Theaterchick
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Ya usually I just read post and sometimes respond. But I'm still here lol. And its okay I'm just trying to get some advice cause not sure what to do. And not that I can think of I might Voxer u to just have someone to talk to later or tomorrow. Thanks tho girlie :)

Quoting little.worthen:

i havent seen you on here in forever!! i thought you bailed!

hey, i'm really sorry about all the drama going on.. is there anything i can do for you?

Quoting Theaterchick:

Quoting little.worthen:

Nikki?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)