Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I feel like Im being avoided.

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM
  • 46 Replies
I've posted a few things in the past few days and I either get nothing at all or one or two comments and that's it. Have I upset anyone recently? Some of the women in this group used to comment all the time on my posts and now Im lucky if I get three different comments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sammie0402
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I think this group is really dead these days. I rarely come in as well. Mom confessions has taken over since everyone can be anonymous bitches. Good luck momma. Join MC and become a troll like the rest :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM
It seems like you are really worried about this. It's just the internet if i was you this would be the last thing on my mind lol
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Sorry you feel that way.

TS9509
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't personally know you and haven't seen any post from anyone that have upset me. I normally only comment on post that I have something positive to say or have been in the situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I wouldn't take it personal. I don't think you have pissed anyone off I think that it's slowed down a little with the Holiday's approaching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I haven't seen your posts. The whole site has been pretty dead though..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Sammie0402:

I think this group is really dead these days. I rarely come in as well. Mom confessions has taken over since everyone can be anonymous bitches. Good luck momma. Join MC and become a troll like the rest :)

Mom Confessions has taken over everything, which I woukdn't mind except for all of the featured posts cone from there and I can't see them because I have a lifetime ban. :-(

LoganAndKennedy
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Oh no! What happened?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting Sammie0402:

Mom Confessions has taken over everything, which I woukdn't mind except for all of the featured posts cone from there and I can't see them because I have a lifetime ban. :-(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mustloveanimals
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I'm not online on the weekends...only when I am at work ;) 

raegan1221
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I think some people just get busy. I wouldn't take it personally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)