Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you let your DH visit with a female friend?

Okay, so before my DH and I used to go visit a mutual friend of ours. We usually would visit on this girl's break at her parents restaurant. (They don't allow her to go for a walk or anything like that.) I figured I would let my DH go visit her by himself because our DD likes to run around all the time and every time we visited our friend I was the one who ended up going outside with DD all the time. (My DH is better friends with her anyway.) Since I got tired of just being the babysitter I just decided that it was logical for my DH to go alone. I feel a bit jealous and worried though. About 8 months ago she told him that she used to like him. It's kinda stupid but I kept wondering why she felt the need to tell him that since he's married and all. I guess I'm just worried that she will like him again. Is that stupid? I know my DH has never liked her that way.

Rose <3 Hugo 02/24/2011

Marguerite 02/02/2011

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Replies (31-33):
CJTC0911
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I don't think it's a good idea! For me it would depend on the girl! But my hubby doesn't have girl friends outside of our mutu friends & I don't have male friends outside our mutual friends. I do, however, trust my hubby whole heartedly! He wouldn't want to meet a female friend alone!
mommyto3bees
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM

o

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:21 PM

That's tricky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)