Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i believe that the woman should stay at home, cook/clean/laundry etc. 

and that means if your hubby isn't home for dinner, you either take him a plate if you can, or fix him a plate and stick it in the microwave for when he does get home.

there ya go ya cm moaners.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsRi
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I believe...

Something different.

I'd go bat shit crazy if I was stuck at home all day.

And I'm submissive to my husband, but fuck all that.  I have a job, I have a social life that doesnt include him, we raise our kids, and sure I may cook/clean at home, but if he gets home early, he does the cleaning/cooking.  We both help with educating our kids and he and I have a great relationship :)

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

*beliefs... I believe in using proper grammar.

And I'm going to take a guess and say you voted Romney/Ryan...

{nice to see you edited the title after my reply}

RheaF
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Lol, he used to go in and refolld the towels the wrong way. Just to mess with me.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

he just puts it in the washer and swaps it. 

i fold it lol

Quoting RheaF:

Lol, laundry is the one thing I do not let him do. I get a tad picky I guess. Things need to be folded a certain way,and hung up the right way.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting RheaF:

If it works for you :)

We believe that I should be a SAHM. I also homeschool the kids. I do most of the cooking and cleaning, but DH will help out when he gets home from work (without me having ask or nag). We believe that our marriage is forever, we have been through hell in the past and made it out stronger than ever. I have faith that we can survive anything. In our marriage and family God comes first. Our faith is the foundation of everything. Those are just a few things, feel free to ask if you want to know more.

he helps out. 

he does our laundry....i hate our basement!!!!!!!! so i make him do it. 

other than that, i do it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I believe in the power of education.
Mesh2
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM

My husband and I share pretty much all responsabilities. I am much better than he is at cooking, so I tend to be the one to make food and he tends to be the one to clean up after meals, but if I am not feeling up to it, he will cook or get food from somewhere. 

We take care of each other. 

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:26 PM

if we i'm not feeling well he does the same thing. 

on his days off i get to sleep in and lay in bed all day

Quoting Mesh2:

My husband and I share pretty much all responsabilities. I am much better than he is at cooking, so I tend to be the one to make food and he tends to be the one to clean up after meals, but if I am not feeling up to it, he will cook or get food from somewhere. 

We take ca 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I used to sell sex toys.Actually hung up my handcuffs this year and "retired" my California Exotics Sexpert title. :)   I know all about sub/dom...it doesn't always apply to sex only. Somone in the relationship is the dominant (aka: head of household. I do believe that is the term you yourself would use) and the other is submissive. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Do you wear aprons? make sure your hair is done nicely and make up is perfect?? :P

Marriage is a partnership. Not Dom/Sub relationship. Your ideal def doesn't work for me.  We do what needs to be done as we both work. Not all of us can stay at home and afford to live. 

we aren't in a dom/sub relationship....research that relationship. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Then you don't truly believe your original statement and are just looking for attention and trying to start drama.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting Mesh2:

We take ca 

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

lol okay

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Then you don't truly believe your original statement and are just looking for attention and trying to start drama.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting Mesh2:

We take ca 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM

On his days off, you lay in bed all day? How is that taking care of your husband per your terms. That's just being LAZY! OMG.. I couldn't imagine.. unless I am dying, I am up with my kids and hubby and I are doing what needs to be done. Def quite the contradiction to your post about YOUR beliefs. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

lol okay

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting Mesh2:

We take ca 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)