Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i believe that the woman should stay at home, cook/clean/laundry etc. 

and that means if your hubby isn't home for dinner, you either take him a plate if you can, or fix him a plate and stick it in the microwave for when he does get home.

there ya go ya cm moaners.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Replies (51-60):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Lol, ok. But, you do realize that working from home is actually WORK, and you can't actively take care of your child and cook and clean while you do it.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

There is NOTHING wrong with making money.

As long as you can do it from home.

Ill be able to make money from home and still be able to cook, clean, and take care of our daughter.

Unlike you where youll come home from work and say "lets order pizza Im too tired to cook"

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Good luck with your "believes".

I see you are actively looking for a work from home job. So, this really is all just a drama post then.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

no, it's OUR bank account, both of our names are on it......so it's OUR money....

and if i thought like that, then  it would be MY phone bill since it's in my name...WRONG. 

like i said, thats what is wrong with marriage, everyone is so selfish. 

and if something happens to my husband i have enough experience  to go get a job to take care of our  family.

i am also getting my education. 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Not really. He earned it. It's his bank account. It's his money, you just spend it. It is what it is, I'm not busting anyone's balls for it, but it is his money that he earned.

I love my job, I have a great career and make great money that I use in part to buy myself and my daughter great things. I like it that way. I love my husband, but financially I don't need him. Took many SAHM's get caught in the no education, no job, no where to go trap when life turns rough. Not me, if something happened to my husband I am covered.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

this is just my OPINION, so don't jump my throat when you read this. 

but i think that is part of the problem now a days.....

everything ha. s to be either MINE, or HIS.

when you are married it's OURS TOGETHER. 

so it's OUR money

And some of us are able to, but choose not to. I like having my own money.

Quoting hippiechik3:

I agree. I think a mothers place is with her children an a wifes place is to support her DH. However not everyone is able to be a full time wife an mother.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Lol okay.

You know I was in online courses and was able to keep up my work and my wife duties.

Thats the thing about working at home. You set the hours.

So while I am cooking I wont work.

Or if I dont feel like working on a tuesdat I dont have too

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Lol, ok. But, you do realize that working from home is actually WORK, and you can't actively take care of your child and cook and clean while you do it.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Ill be able to make money from home and still be able to cook, clean, and take care of our daughter.

Unlike you where youll come home from work and say "lets order pizza Im too tired to cook"

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I see you are actively looking for a work from home job. So, this really is all just a drama post then.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

no, it's OUR bank account, both of our names are on it......so it's OUR money....

and if i thought like that, then  it would be MY phone bill since it's in my name...WRONG. 

and if something happens to my husband i have enough experience  to go get a job to take care of our  family.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Not really. He earned it. It's his bank account. It's his money, you just spend it. It is what it is, I'm not busting anyone's balls for it, but it is his money that he earned.

I love my job, I have a great career and make great money that I use in part to buy myself and my daughter great things. I like it that way. I love my husband, but financially I don't need him. Took many SAHM's get caught in the no education, no job, no where to go trap when life turns rough. Not me, if something happened to my husband I am covered.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

so it's OUR money

Quoting hippiechik3:

I agree. I think a mothers place is with her children an a wifes place is to support her DH. However not everyone is able to be a full time wife an mother.

AlekD
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Dh and I have a pretty traditional marriage as well. We are very happy :)
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Well, with an 8th grade education and a GED, I'm sure you'll go far. Reach for the stars'

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Lol okay.

You know I was in online courses and was able to keep up my work and my wife duties.

Thats the thing about working at home. You set the hours.

So while I am cooking I wont work.

Or if I dont feel like working on a tuesdat I dont have too

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

so it's OUR money

Quoting hippiechik3:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Ditto

Quoting AlekD:

Dh and I have a pretty traditional marriage as well. We are very happy :)
littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

IAM MY HUSBANDS WIFE AND WE WORK AS A TEAM NOT ONLY IN OUR REALTIONSHIP BUT ALSO RAISING OUR CHILDREN. I AM NOT HIS MOTHER I DO NOT CLEAN, WASH OR PICK UP HIS MESSES HE IS AN ADULT HE CQN DO THAT HIMSELF. WHAT U CHOOSE TO DO IN YOUR REALTIONSHIP IS YOUR THING. WHY START A DRAMA FEST OF WHAT IS WRITE OR WRONG IN YOUR EYES? . SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I CANT SEEM TO GET MY "SMART PHONE" TO WORK RIGHT.LOl

zeppelinmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM
I do that for my husband. I dont think he expects it but i like to do nice things for him.
AtillaTheHun
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Welcome back to the 50´s!! 

rolling on floor

printerr
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I believe each couple should do what works for them.  I'm glad that works for you, but it would drive me crazy and I would be miserable and I would consequently make my husband miserable.  It would not work for us.  Plus, I am the primary bread-earner, and we could not survive on his salary alone. 

Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:28 AM
We look out for each other and always ask each other is there anything we can help one are the other do are need at that time.We there for each other in good tikes and bad.hugs Deannie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN