Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hunny is so sweet :-) what sweet/cute things does yours do???

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm 34weeks pregnant and been utterly miserable :-( but when I went up to do some laundry today I saw this when I shut the lid :-) its only in dry erase, but I kinda wish it were permanent :-) Our thing is leaving notes in odd places or on the phone and then setting a timer for us to read it :-) but we've been so busy w getting ready at home, his work, and all that we haven't done it in a little bit.

Does your DH or SO or whatever do things like this? Or what kind of sweet do you do for each other?

I just wanted to share and see if anyone else is corny like us! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mopargurl
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so sweet and funny! My dh does sweet stuff for me, but seeing this makes me wish he would do things like this lol.

briebaby123
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

That's amazing!! :] It's great to feel loved. Especially that far along in pregnancy. :]
My hubby does little things around the house (without being asked! hey hey!! LOL)...and he tells our daughter that "mommy" is awesome and beautiful...and when he goes grocery shopping without me, he brings back treats without me asking :] It's the small random things that make it perfect :]

angelbabies11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so sweet!

My dh came home after work and cleaned the kitchen for me after I cooked . I wasn't feeling good,.so he did it for me. Little things like that mean the most!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)