Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does this seem odd?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM
  • 12 Replies
Well, this has to do with me. I have been having issues with my appetite the past few weeks. I dont feel hungry until dinner time. I actually feel extremely hungry by then but before then the thought of food just...well Im just not hungry. I try to make myself eat a little something but it makes me feel ill. Is this something I need to talk to a doc about? Has anyone gone thru something similar?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apple1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM

:(  Are you upset to your stomach during the day, or feel nauseated?  Weird not to feel hungry...hmmm...Sometimes getting in a little something can help, even if it's little bits during the day, wondering if your system is just getting used to eating only at night? (((HUGS)))

SierraLynn
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Honestly, that's how I was the first trimester of my last pregnancy. You couldnt pay me to eat more then once a day. And by dinner I would feel starving, take a few bites and be full. Like I felt like I had just eaten a whole thanksgiving dinner by myself kind of full.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
It's probably stress. I get like that when I'm upset and going through a rough patch. If it gets worse I would def talk to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Stress will do that to me.

LilMamaK
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I get like that when I'm stressed or preggo.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

AshleyPie
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM
I'm that way right now. But I'm pregnant, so..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I guess that makes a lot of sense. Hopefully it gets better because Im pretty stress free these past couple of days. :)

Quoting AlannaMaria:

It's probably stress. I get like that when I'm upset and going through a rough patch. If it gets worse I would def talk to your doctor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM

If you are ever actually worried about your health it is always best to ask your dr either to see if anything is wrong or even to just reassure you that's it ok. : )

If it's any consolation, I have very little to no appetite almost all day ( I force myself to eat small mini meals for health and metabolism) but then in the evening dinner time and especially later I am hungry and get cravings for some reason even though I never have any in the daytime. I'm always like that.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:24 PM

You mentioned cramps and being on your period in a different post.... the two could be related

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Stress...maybe? Either way hope you figuee it out and its nothing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN