Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't sleep without him.

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
For 21 years I slept alone in my own bed, so sleeping with my husband took some getting used to. Now I can't sleep without him. The problem is he falls asleep on the couch after he gets home from work. When I go to bed, I try to wake him up and have him come to bed with me, but he doesn't fully wake up. He always looks and talks like he is awake, but he's definitely asleep. So he will tell me he will be right up, but I know he won't because he's still asleep. So basically all I can do is go to bed and toss and turn until he wakes up around 3:00am and comes to bed. I hate it, but I have no idea how to wake him up and get him to come to bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
purplejbird
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

i'm not really in a place to give advice right now, but have you talked to him? Told him what you have told us? 

by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM

My husband falls asleep on the couch every single night. Whenever go to bed together! Lol. It is to the point now that if we do happen to go to bed together--like maybe every other month!--I cant fall asleep WITH him! It used to bother me but now i dont care. 

AshleyPie
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Yep. But he's so tired and falls asleep downstairs and that's that.

Quoting purplejbird:

i'm not really in a place to give advice right now, but have you talked to him? Told him what you have told us? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)