Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are you Thankful for?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
What are the things are you are Thankful for?

I myself am thankful for my family. There are true blessing in my life.
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I'm thankful that hubby's back surgery (monday) was a success and even though we're still in the hospital,we know our daughter is in good hands with Grandma and Papaw.

Ladysigma07
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:30 AM

I'm grateful for all things but tomorrow my son will be 7w and I most grateful for him. My Dh and I tried for almost 2 years and were told we would never have children but he is.... Preclampcia caused him to be delivered at 35w weighing 4.7oz but healthy as they come...

*Grateful*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM
My husband, my kids, my parents and my family. Im thankful my husband has a job, even if he is looking for something better, and I guess I should say im thankful for my inlaws not raising the rent in 5 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbjb1024
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM
My wonderful husband, my family and his, and am so very thankful that after 5 years of TTC I have pregnant with a baby girl and am 28 weeks today!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deputygirls28
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I'm thankful for my husband, my two amazingly wonderful kids, my parents and friends. Without those people I would be lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gmgej
by Michele on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:15 AM

My family, our three children are growing up so wonderfully. Our home, it is cozy, and warm, but mostly my husband, who after all the problems we have had over the last few years, is still determined to make it work, and tries, even when it seems hopeless. I do love him so much, I am glad I let him choose me.

M.E.Langlands
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM
It's hard not to be complacent as we take things for granted. However, I'm thankful too for my family and friends. Of course, our health is of supreme importance as it can change with the click of a finger. So, family health is top of the list too and we try to keep it that way by eating well, keeping moving and keeping our weight down.
nsparky1964
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM

i am thankful for my family and close knit circle of friends, also to be in a financial place not have to worry or struggle like so many others in the world, for good health, I am thankful for the home i live in, the cars i drive, the harley's i ride..but most of all i am thankful to the man that showed me that i am worthy of being loved, that i have love in my heart, that showed me that i am worth respect...he literally saved me from myself, and for that regardless of a holiday, i will always be thankful

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids&husband! My family&friends! Cafemom&my home gym!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StayHomeMom0610
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I'm thankful for another year that I get to spend with my family, and even though we have been through alot we have all been able to make it through. I'm very thankful and appreciative that I get to be a mother and wife. =)  cheesy I know lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)