Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your Husband want to name your privates? Mine does...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM
  • 20 Replies

So I have been married for 3 years and my husband thought it would be funny to name my private area to keep things spicy. However, it has gotten more and more silly and it is hard tokeep a straight face when we are being intimate. It isn't anything inappropriate but he thinks he being really sexy... Help! How can I tell him without hurting his feelings that I dont' want my nether regions to be called McNuggat!

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

He thinks McNuggat is a sexy name?? Poor guy,lol.I would just be honest with him,in a nice way of course.

Mesh2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM

He has never wanted to give my vagina a name. 

maria1613
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
He named mine and his. They're both common people names so that if the kids are around we can say, "hey we should see what So and So and Blah Blah are up to tonight and get together with them." But we don't say the names while we're getting it on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM

No, thankgoodness.  I probably would have told him straight up how silly I think that is.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:04 PM

No

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Just tell him 'Penelope' doesn't like that name he gave her! IDK? LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Scott17
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM

LOL I just thought that it was so silly and I just keep laughing when he is trying to be serious... I'm just trying to let him down easy...

GatorsWife4Life
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:14 AM

LMAO!!! The "McNuggat"??? OK, dh calls mine Mrs. Kitty and I love it. He calls me kitty most of the time too now. ;))

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:30 AM

LOL, this is a joke right?  Or does he seriously say that during sex?!?  I'd just laught it off and tell him to quit.  

Long story:  I had a bit of an emotional cryingfest this evening (over the holidays and family drama) My husband said "Do you want some cholcolate? I've heard it's good for emotional stuff."  I said "No", between sniffles.  He said "I named my weiner 'choclate', you sure you don't want some?"  LOL!  

momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Nope my vagina doesn't have a name.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe and Nick 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN