Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

HURTING

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

WHY DO MAN AWAYS EXPECT WE HAVE TO DO FOR THEM ,BUT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. MY S/O AND I BEEN TALKING TO EACH OTHER FOR 8MO OVER THE INTERNET CAUSE HE LIVE IN TENNISEE AND I IN D.C. HE ALWAYS ASK ME TO DO THING FOR HIM LIKE SEND OUT EMAILS BUT WHEN I ASKED HIM TO COME VISIT ME DURNING THE SUMMER HE DIDNT SHOW UP AND NOW I ASK HIM A MONTH AGO TO COME FOR THANKSGIVING WITH ME HES NOT COMING I AM HURT AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVISE PLEASE SHARE:(

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM
3 moms liked this

A) He's using you. B) How old are you two? C) 8 months and you have yet to meet? Here's your sign that he really isn't that into you. Sorry :(

gabbie40
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM
He's 45 and I'm 41

Quoting TommyAbby:

A) He's using you. B) How old are you two? C) 8 months and you have yet to meet? Here's your sign that he really isn't that into you. Sorry :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Yep.. he is def using you. He should have been able to at least drive to meet you halfway between the two of you by now. Sorry girl :`(

Quoting gabbie40:

He's 45 and I'm 41

Quoting TommyAbby:

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:19 AM
I'm sorry to agree with the others that 8 months is a long time. It sounds like you are a lot more into this relationship than he is. I would say it is time to cut your losses and move on.
JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 AM

One thing I've learned, and I'm 45, is that if a man is into you, NOTHING will keep him from you. If I were you, I would move on and find somebody who can't wait to be with you. You deserve it!!!!

GatorsWife4Life
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM

How old are you? I wouldn't call him an SO if he won't even come and see you. I think it's time to back out and find a real man.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:52 AM
He's just not that into you!! Sorry!
EmmaZate
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this
He's probably married....
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:40 AM
I was thinking the same thing. And seriously, 41 and you cant figure this out? Come on. And even if hes not, why would u even waste your time on this pure ridiculousness?

Quoting EmmaZate:

He's probably married....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brookesmommy611
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Have u seen the show catfish?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)