Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I'm having trouble staying out of it

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 25 Replies

So this woman sent my husband by "accident" a naked picture of herself from her chest down. I quote accident because everyone on their bowling staff recieved the exact same text message. She is one of those that wants attention and they've caught her on alot of lies. Now I want to send her a message on facebook about not talking to my husband out side of their work. Now my husband had told her that I left him, (which I almost did, I packed up my son drove around for a while and came back) and she replied "I hope you get better soon" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!? I want to write her this:

Name,

I had phone your picture on my husbands phone and I would like to ask you not to contact him outside of Bowling again. I dont care what you you send to the other staffers, but please do not contact my husband."

Now the only thing I have to consider is will this affect my husbands position on this staff group.....Sooooo I was thinking maybe this rant is the way to go lol

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsfitz05
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:37 AM
5 moms liked this
I think if your relationship is in enough trouble that you left him, then you need to focus on that. This naked chick is the least of your worries. Focus on your marriage let him deal with the tramp.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Definitely agree. I would not communicate with her at all.

Quoting mrsfitz05:

I think if your relationship is in enough trouble that you left him, then you need to focus on that. This naked chick is the least of your worries. Focus on your marriage let him deal with the tramp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeimUNCmomof3
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM

You need to talk to your husband.  Be up front, honest and open and tell him how you feel about EVERYTHING.  Communication and honesty is key to a great relationship.  If you are worried about this naked woman, let your husband know.  If you love him, he needs to know!  Sounds like your marriage could be in danger, so try everything you can do to make it work out.  I would be pissed at my husband telling that woman that I left him, even if it were for a minute.  Good luck to you!

purplejbird
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
He needs to be the one to put a stop to it, not you .....IMO
CutieCrab
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Communicate with your dh.

Side note: my DF works at a bowling alley lol
ashmac03
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Agreed!  This is something for your husband to handle not you.  

Quoting purplejbird:

He needs to be the one to put a stop to it, not you .....IMO

2lilmamas
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Quoting mrsfitz05:

Acid
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

You're totally and completely over reacting.  You're going to come across as a jealous bitch.

If every single person on the league got the message, then take the stick out of your ass and settle down.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:58 AM

You might want to just work on the relationship with your husband

Lola91011
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Last time I checked sending Naked pictures to your co-workers was sexual harrasment. Grounds for termination. However it is your husband job to handle that considering your dont work there. But you should let him know your upset about it and explaine why. How would he feel if you recieved naked picure from a guy you told your husband left? Dont be accusing torwards him though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN