Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Idk what to say/do/feel/Etc

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ik wtf DH problem is lately but it's like whatever it is I say, do, feel, think, etc., IT'S ALWAYS WRONG! It's getting to a point where I'd rather leave him to his own devices and not bother with him at all. He has been extra suspect; taking pics in the bathroom (I assume) ALWAYS HAVING HIS FUCKING PHONE WHEREEVER HE GOES!, shaving every other day, keeping his distance from me. You get the pic. I try talking to him but does that work NOPPPEEEE!!! I'm ALWAYs the bad guy. I admit, I'm not as smart as he but damn! I'm so fucking tired of being the fucking scapegoat and being blamed for little shit. And to top it all off, my dreams of him consist of him cheating, leaving me or divorcing me. It's bad enough that I feel completely disconnected from the world and depression isn't gettng better (no car, no insurance yet, just moved to ga) I'm SO ready to give up but at the same time I don't wanna. Idk what to do but then again if I just "do me" I'll be happy (MAYBE) I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE WITH HIM! [[not really looking for advice, just needed to get this out]]
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purplejbird
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Hope you figure it out. Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Do you think he is having an affair?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LanaTsunami
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:03 PM
A part of me does but hen again idk. He's a techie and he's super protective of his gadgets (always have been)
Quoting lapcounter:

furbabymum
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey. My DH is WAY smarter than I am. At least at math and science. Man has the common sense of a fly though. Couldn't fix anything broken in the house if his life depended on it. Just cuz your DH is smarter at some things DOES NOT mean he's smarter than you are. DO NOT let him beat you down like that.

Anyway, you do need to find what makes you happy and enriched. I've taken belly dancing classes (fun), done ceramics which I love, bought horses (eek!). I do things that make me happy and that happiness benefits my family. My DH is the same. He likes playing video games and watching football with friends. It makes him happy and I encourage it.

You need to find out who YOU are because if you don't know and don't like who you are how can he?

furbabymum
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Some women are just paranoid in general and if you are one you need to work on that cuz that's your problem and not his.

HOWEVER, if you aren't generally paranoid I say trust your gut. I knew my DH was cheating months before I found the evidence. As women and emotional/relationship focused people we pick up on subtle cues that tell us things we don't even realize. I think if you think he is he probably is.

You should start counseling, both seperately and together. It'll help.

Quoting LanaTsunami:

A part of me does but hen again idk. He's a techie and he's super protective of his gadgets (always have been)
Quoting lapcounter:

countrymum0710
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I had a nightmare my husband was cheating on me. I told him about it Nd he admitted he did. He was doing the same thing as yours. I'm not saying he is cheating but what I would do is do what ever it takes to help you feel go. If that means getting all dolled up to go to the store, shaving everyday wearing cute comfortable clothes and maybe even something a little sexy do it. And flaunt it at home. Pay no regards to him unless he does. Don't do it for him but for yourself in the mean time he may turn his head and pull his head out of his ass
SusieQue717
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry ((hugs))

LanaTsunami
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Thanks ladies!
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I think if he is being so distant and his phone is attached to him he probably has a women hes talking to/ texting.
CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Sorry hun. Maybe counseling would help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN