Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

MONSTER MIL

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
  • 12 Replies
OMG!!! I don't know where to start so to get up to speed me and dh with his family all live together they have upstairs and we plus the kids have downstairs... Her dead beat ugly druggie thief lives with us already been kicked out once before but swindled his way in I SAID NOOOOO bit majority rules in other words his family... So now that I'm not currently working cuz of childcare I'm at home and he just happen to lose his job as soon as he moved in hhmn mm???? So she calls the house phone literally about every hour to make sure he's there if not she calls our cells I DON'T CARE NOR HAVE TIME TO WORRY BOUT HIS FUGLY ASS!!!! ne ways I've been worried bout my own crap that ice been in a bitchy mood so sue me so tonight was like the last straw it's happened before but now it's more I'm getting accused of sleeping with him!?!?!?! REALLY!?!?! I don't even say two words to that LOSER!!! I'm getting accused of stupid shit anf then dh comesin on me it's like I can't get a break when I try to defend myself he's like well if you had a job this wouldn't be napping NOOO IF HE WASMT HERE OR HAD AJOB THIS wouldn't BE HAPPING!!!! I contribute as much as I can he literally sleeps ALL DAY!!! no lie WHO DOES THAT???? AAAAHHHHHHHHH I KNOW IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I NEEDED TO VENT
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rayroe2
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:20 AM

so mil and husband are accusing you of sleeping with this man??? OFF OF WHAT?

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:04 AM

You haven't left yet??? I saw your last post..about the abuse and everything. That was from the beginning of Nov. and you were going to have your mom get you. What happened with that?

Purple_Stars12
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I still am and I decided I am leaving but I know it's not right that I stayed and should go ASAP but my son is in the football championship game so I'm waiting till all that is over with and at the end of dec I'm gone for good I know to keep my cool for now until my sin gets his trophy and party it's the least I could do before I turn my kids world upside down... Bur be certain that ive got everything in order and I could just leave with no regrets

Quoting TommyAbby:

You haven't left yet??? I saw your last post..about the abuse and everything. That was from the beginning of Nov. and you were going to have your mom get you. What happened with that?

Purple_Stars12
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
She says I'm nice to him and a bitch to her well I'm a bitch to her but because she has no right to disrespect me or tell me how to raise and do what I plead with MY KIDS she thinks that I'm basically a maid that stiff needs to be ALL in order plz I have 3 kids 2 dogs 3 rooms kitchen living room and laundry plus football and homework to do stuff is not going to be perfect please if it was up to me he wouldn't be here he's a scrub and I guess he doesn't answer his hourly/daily calls not my fault

Quoting rayroe2:

so mil and husband are accusing you of sleeping with this man??? OFF OF WHAT?

smurfbitebug
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

It is all over the place lol BUT I see where you're coming from. Wtf with everybody accusing you of sleeping with this dude? Seems pretty stupid that not only your MIL is accusing you but your husband as well?

w..t...f...

smurfbitebug
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:31 AM

wait, abuse? From hubs? That could explain a lot of this insanity.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Purple_Stars12
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I know it's all over the place sorry it's hard to try and fit it all while I have time to do it.. But yea that's basically how everyone thinks cuz I'm home and he's hone so it's assumed plz I have my daughter with me 24-7 plus I wouldn't do that EEEEWWWWW he's sooo gross

Quoting smurfbitebug:

It is all over the place lol BUT I see where you're coming from. Wtf with everybody accusing you of sleeping with this dude? Seems pretty stupid that not only your MIL is accusing you but your husband as well?

w..t...f...

Purple_Stars12
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM
It hasn't gotten physical but the emotional verbal etc but he has threaten to hit me but never has but I'm pretty sure he will get there soon enough... Don't worry things are going to be good soon enough

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting TommyAbby:

smurfbitebug
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Situation sounds crazy anyways, howcan he accuse you just because mil is paranoid?

Quoting Purple_Stars12:

It hasn't gotten physical but the emotional verbal etc but he has threaten to hit me but never has but I'm pretty sure he will get there soon enough... Don't worry things are going to be good soon enough

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Wait so you are staying in an abusive relationship where you beingbeing accused of fucking someone so your son can play in a football game?

Quoting Purple_Stars12:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN