Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!! I don't know where to start so to get up to speed me and dh with his family all live together they have upstairs and we plus the kids have downstairs... Her dead beat ugly druggie thief lives with us already been kicked out once before but swindled his way in I SAID NOOOOO bit majority rules in other words his family... So now that I'm not currently working cuz of childcare I'm at home and he just happen to lose his job as soon as he moved in hhmn mm???? So she calls the house phone literally about every hour to make sure he's there if not she calls our cells I DON'T CARE NOR HAVE TIME TO WORRY BOUT HIS FUGLY ASS!!!! ne ways I've been worried bout my own crap that ice been in a bitchy mood so sue me so tonight was like the last straw it's happened before but now it's more I'm getting accused of sleeping with him!?!?!?! REALLY!?!?! I don't even say two words to that LOSER!!! I'm getting accused of stupid shit anf then dh comesin on me it's like I can't get a break when I try to defend myself he's like well if you had a job this wouldn't be napping NOOO IF HE WASMT HERE OR HAD AJOB THIS wouldn't BE HAPPING!!!! I contribute as much as I can he literally sleeps ALL DAY!!! no lie WHO DOES THAT???? AAAAHHHHHHHHH I KNOW IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I NEEDED TO VENT
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (11-12):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am not going to judge you for staying until your son can have the football game bc I know you mean well BUT something for you to consider is what do you think is better for your son, the football game and putting up with all that discord, dysfunction and fighting and chaos and stress in his home or missing the football game and moving BUT having a home with peace and healthy environment sooner? Just something to think about.

I stayed with my ex wayyyyy too long bc I was afraid my 4 kids would hate me if I left their dad, imagine my shock and shame when the 2 oldest kids came to me and begged me to leave him. I left that same hour and will regret all my life not having done it many years sooner.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

i.heart.myboys
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Looks like you need to get out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)